Chapter 61: Put in array

Cao Weining and Zhang Chengling each had a dung bucket in their hands, and the smell was so foul, Cao Weining thought with joy, that Ah Xiang was really resourceful and female Zhuge.

Zhang Chengling didn't have his realm, only felt that Gu Xiang was missing eight virtues.

The two were doing hard work, covering those dung buckets with lids, and putting a lot of cover on them. Under the direction of Gu Xiang, they were placed on the roof and on the ground, placing the most disgusting man in history. Dung bucket array.

Teacher Gu Jun himself ran far away, covering his nose. After setting them up, they called them over, covered their noses and whispered to Zhang Chengling, "Did you remember the route I said?"

Zhang Chengling nodded and said, "Relax, Sister Gu Xiang, I will take a good step in Liuyun Jiugong, otherwise Master interrupts my dog ​​leg."

Gu Xiang poked his head with his fingertips and said, "If you take the wrong step, you will become a bed bug."

She glanced at Cao Weining again, waving her hand, and ordered: "Action!"

The figures of the three separated in the night. Gu Xiang was batted on the eaves like a bat. The whole person was motionless. The girl's eyes were surprisingly bright in the darkness, like a small animal waiting quietly for predation. Then she His eyes flashed, Yu Guang swept through the fire in the backyard, knowing that Cao Weining was already there, just wait for the fire to start ...

Then I just listened to Cao Weining's throat in the backyard and said, "The big thing is bad, the house will fall!"

Gu Xiang was so angry that he almost turned aside. Cao Weining thought that Gu Xiang was on the house, so he screamed out such a sentence, and when he said it, he also responded that he said something wrong and quickly changed his tongue: "No, no I mean, let ’s go! Let ’s go! Let ’s run! The house is burning! ”

A moment later, the inside of the inn followed the commotion, and several women in black rushed out. The other people in the inn were noisy, and the other guests in the inn were noisy. Gu Xiang turned it down. Put on the mask, mix in casually, and then quietly throw a few flare from the wide robe sleeve, and the flare quickly rushed out, exploded in the noisy crowd, the small flames screamed and screamed Four times, I do not know who it was, shouted "come to the house on fire", and then everyone ran in different directions, and even scattered those women in black.

Gu Xiang frowned secretly. This chaos was a little bit more than expected. The following things need to be done with care. Who knows that God is helping her, just as she is standing in the corridor stupidly? The crowded black woman suddenly shoved her and said loudly, "Go and see the girl with the last name, I'm afraid someone did it on purpose!"

Gu Xiang couldn't wait to laugh three times, and was taken by her obediently, and walked into the house where Gao Xiaoli was imprisoned-her heartbeat was getting faster and faster, she was very excited. The woman holding her was very alert, and when she was about to push the door in, she looked back at Gu Xiang in surprise and asked, "What are you shaking?"

Gu Xiang sank in his heart, pretending to be in the trenches, and said quietly, "I ... I ... afraid ..."

I don't know who this woman thinks of her. It is estimated that the girls of this age are similar in shape. She gave Gu Xiang a contemptuous glance, and pushed the door to enter, while humming from her nose, saying, " Look at your wacky baggage, keep me at the door, dare to let people ... "

She didn't finish talking, and suddenly her waist was cold, and she looked up at Gu Xiang in disbelief, only feeling a numbness, an indescribable coolness spread down her waist, and even if she couldn't move, she stood straight. Falling forward, Gu Xiang reached out to help her, and said quietly, "Be careful of the threshold."