Chapter 33: The Master of the Ghosts

Wen Kexing slowly sat upright and looked at him silently. He crossed his two long legs, banged his fingers on his knees, and whispered, then said softly: "I don't have a surname, I only hate someone who hasn't seen that surname in this life or this life, otherwise see him once and slaughter him once . "

Zhou Zishu couldn't see any surprise on his face. He paused after hearing his words and said, "Oh? It seems I guessed wrong, I thought ... I thought the ghosts of today Lord, it is the descendants of the family. "

In the darkness, only Zhang Chengling's soft snoring sounds could be heard. The two were not far away, but they were silently dead. I didn't know how long it took before Wen Kexing slowly showed a smile. This smile is not the same as his silly face and invisible eyes. There are no smiley lines in the corners of his eyes. His dark eyes are still cold, reflecting the faint light, looking sharply, raising his eyebrows slightly, revealing a smile on his skin. With a smile: "Oh?"

Zhou Zishu's voice was so light that he didn't even move his lips, but his speed was extremely fast: "The joyous and devastating ghosts spent money on the poisonous scorpion, all the way to decorate the little ghost. Actually, he didn't want to kill him, but wanted to know very much In the tragic case, has he ever seen a person with one finger missing? As far as I know, the ghost Xue Fang was hanged by one finger. But that day he met that in the ruined temple. From the beginning of the group, I knew that the Zhang family's case was not done by the people in Guigu. "

Wen Kexing seemed to be interested and asked, "How did you know?"

Zhou Zishu smiled softly: "From the hundred thousand evil spirits, he was escorted to Taihu without any injuries, with all arms and legs. If I had such a great skill, I would have ruled Wulin for a long time, and I am still here. What a mess? "

Wen Kexing looked at him with a very hot gaze and said, "... you don't have to be so humble."

Zhou Zishu continued: "But why do hid and zombie ghosts chase this little ghost? I think there may be only one explanation, no matter who made Zhangjiazhuang's case, there must be a green bamboo ghost in the middle, out of the valley, Involved in it, happy and bereavement doubt ... Or, if you want to make others doubt, that person is a hanged ghost. On the other day, when the black man killed by Gu Xiang in the ruined temple was dying, he said one ' Zi 'word. What about Zi? I think ... wouldn't it be Zisha? "

Wen Kexing nodded and said, "Yes, the two of them followed Jiangnan all the way to Taihu, and they followed Dongting all the same. They came by coincidence and appeared suspiciously. I also killed the little ghost in the crypt. I was afraid he would reveal my identity ,Right?"

Zhou Zishu said: "It's not difficult to guess. Brother Wen, looking at the whole rivers and lakes, there are too few people who can't guess the way. The southern Xinjiang and northern deserts are not counted. The Central Plains Martial Arts can count them with one hand at best After so many days with you, wouldn't it be silly if you didn't understand it? "

Wen Kexing was silent for a while, without saying yes or no, "噗嗤" laughed out, nodded, and said, "You know too much, Zhou ... the landlord? Master Zhou?"

Zhou Zishu laughed: "Now there is only one Caomin, the ghost master is really kind." When Wen Kexing just named "Qiaoqiao Sanqiu Nail" directly, Zhou Zishu knew that he might have guessed his way.

The two were speechless. At that moment, Wen Kexing was no longer a chubby masculine, and Zhou Zishu was no longer a tramp in the wild and downcast-the secret master of Fengyashan and the skylight. The former leader of the two in a deserted house silently confronted each other, more like a silent contest.