Chapter 34: Lady Vixen

When Zhou Zishu walked into Yinzhuang again, it was not the shopkeeper alone.

A man with a chubby figure and a blessed face heard him coming and strode out. The man narrowed his eyes and his nose, and his face looked like a big white bun steamed from a steamer. favorite. Yinzhuang's shopkeeper slightly bowed his waist, followed two steps behind this man, with a very respectful attitude.

When he saw Zhou Zishu, he paused for a moment, and then asked tentatively: "Are you ... Gongzi?"

Zhou Zishu laughed and said, "Why, Ping An won't recognize it?"

It turned out that the man who was greeted was Song Daping, the head of the “Ping An Yin Zhuang”. Song Ping An was originally a housekeeper on the Nanning Prince's Mansion. When the master died, he came out by himself and relied on a little savings to do business for a few years. , They have done a great job.

His industry is found all over the country, and he travels around the year, no one knows where he is. Many merchants know that Song Da is in charge. He is very savvy when it comes to doing business, but he is a rare and unscrupulous person. He is kind-hearted. After one or two visits, his word of mouth is very good, and even the way is broad, and the Song family is flourishing. stand up.

Song Ping'an was very excited, and ordered the shopkeeper to snooze. He dismissed the young man and cleared the field. He asked Zhou Zishu to sit down and said, "The minions were near Yangzhou. When they heard the news, they immediately rushed in, and the people there have been negligent. Son? My master has been thinking about you for years! "

Then Ping An lowered his voice: "Thank you very much, Mr. Zhou, and concealed the news that my family member was leaving Beijing.

Zhou Zishu took a sip of tea and laughed: "It's just a matter of raising his hand, how is Qiye always good?"

But I thought in my heart that your family member would get rid of it as soon as possible, and everyone would be able to live a peaceful life.

Ping'an laughed: "It's so good, so good, the troublesome son remembers that the villain sent a letter back when he received the news. Only yesterday he received a reply from the master saying that he and the witch are coming here, ten and a half months. I think we will be there ... "

Zhou Zishu heard that, his calm face twitched immediately, and his heart said that the Central Plains martial arts was already chaotic enough. The scourge had to come and mix with one foot. It was really a bad time. He also said politely, "How can you work hard for Qiye and Dawu?"

Ping'an said: "Is there anything? My master lived in southern Xinjiang for a long time and was very busy doing nothing. He just came out to move his body and bones. The master said that he had agreed with his son that year, and he would have to say something beautiful for his son in the future. South Xinjiang ’s sister-in-law is a wife. ”

Zhou Zishu sweated and busyly said, "Just a joke, a joke ..."

He thought of somehow in the deserted courtyard the day before, and Wen Kexing solemnly said, "I want to live with you forever," and felt like sitting on a chair under the bottom like a nail. It's so uncomfortable.

Ping An greeted him with a few words, and then said the main topic, "The son came to ask about Liulijia, and the slave asked the people to pay attention. These days I know something-the son knows, yesterday a man named Shen Shen The man appeared in Dongting with Abbot Shaolin, and brought a piece of glazed armor? "