"This time we have a new competitor, Vizy of Rainbow girls," He said as the camera pointed on me, as my fans screamed.

"So ladies and gentlemen get ready to vote in 3....2.... and 1," He said as all the fans started taking out their phones and the voting started.

Behind us was a big screen which was recording our votes, the numbers increased rapidly, IU Unnie was on the lead with 1 million votes already as Rose Unnie had 900k votes whereas I was at the least with 700k votes.

I lost hope that I'll win this Award, it was obvious that I won't, I looked at the screen with my votes as I widened my eyes that my votes were increasing rapidly again as IU Unnie's votes slowed down a bit, she was still on the lead tho, I was already having 900k votes, just more 78 votes and I'll have million and surpass Rose Unnie, Vibgyor's help me, please.

Vibgyor's did help me as I successfully surpassed Rose Unnie, the session was still not over, not only our fans but also some celebrities were voting, my group and BTS members were gonna vote for me except Taehyung *sigh*, oh yeah Jungkook too.

IU Unnie already had 1.5 million votes and I was having 1.2 million votes, Rose Unnie got 1.1 million votes.

Finally surpassed Rose

The vote was still going on, "Okay so we have still 30 seconds for this voting session," The M. C said as we all looked at the big screen, our votes still being recorded, I sighed looking down as I lost hope of surpassing IU Unnie, but that's when my dear fans widened my eyes again as I watched that I already have 2.1 million votes now, just one more 100k and I'll surpass IU Unnie, she had 2.2 million votes.

We still had 15 seconds for this voting session, the votes were still being recorded, "Okay, let's all do the countdown ladies and gentlemen," The M. C said.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 and BOOM," The M.C said as the voting stopped I closed my eyes not wanting to see my votes, but then I heard loud applause from the audience, "CONGRATULATIONS TO VIZY, THE WINNER OF 'VOCAL GODDESS' with totally 2.5 million votes," The M. C said as I widened my eyes and could hear loud scream from my fans, I couldn't believe I won, against ROSE AND IU UNNIE.

I WON AGAINST THEM!!! ME!! ME!!

My song, 'Purple Man' started playing as I closed my mouth, and my eyes started welling because of overjoying.

I quickly went to collect my award, "The Vocal Goddess VG gets her award Vocal Goddess," The M.C said as I chuckled and my fans raised their lightsticks to show their happiness for me.

I took my award as the M. C gestured me to say a small speech, I smiled and went near the mic.

"Hello everyone," I said as Vibgyor's screamed their hearts out as I smiled heartily, "Well Thanks a lot for voting for me, reaching till here wasn't easy, but I thank all the VIBGYORS who voted for me and all other people who voted for me, Thank you all," I said bowing, "Well, I wanted to achieve this award from the start, I mean I was not this excited when we won Grammy's but winning this award is something else, this award mainly focuses on our vocal, the best vocalist of all," I said.

"I loved singing a lot, I had decided to sing until I die," I said.

"Being able to stand here isn't only because of me, my hard work, the company which I'm working for 'HYBE' the chairman of HYBE 'Bang Si-Hyuk' Sir also helped me in achieving it, he understood my dreams acknowledged my talent for this field and took me in giving me this great opportunity," I said as I bowed again towards 'Bang Si-Hyuk' as he smiled at me.

"But I wanna dedicate this award to someone more special, the one who actually gave me this dream, and encouraged me, the one because of whom I'm here standing and giving this speech," I said looking at Bang Si-Hyuk as he nodded while smiling giving me the permission I needed.

"IT'S Bangtan Sonyeondan," I announced as VIBGYORs and Army's waved their lightsticks making it so beautiful to my eyes as BTS were shocked at my words, "BTS, I hope you all will come up to the stage," I said as Army's cheered up for them while singing 'Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hosoek, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" They screamed as I smiled at BTS coming up to the stage.

"I know, that many people know how close I'm with them, why not? cuz they were the one who actually introduced me to this amazing world called K-POP, the one who said me to love myself, the one who gave me this dream, the one who gave me the courage to fight for my dreams, if there was no BTS, there used to be no VIZY here," I said as my fans screamed again.

"So, I wanna dedicate this award to them," I said as I passed on my award to them as they looked at me smiling and took the award as ARMY's waved their lightsticks in the air while screaming their lungs out.

I then came near the mic again, "This day will be the most memorable day for me, Thanks to all the VIBGYOR's, Army's, and BTS," I said bowing as they all cheered up for me.

~~~~~

"Taehyung," I called Taehyung Oppa as he halt in his steps and looked at me, I went to him, "Well," I went to him.

Today I want my answer to his weird behavior.

"What do you want?" He asked while looking somewhere else, "I-" I wasn't getting any words on how to start the conversation.

"Say fast Y/n, I don't have the whole day," He said as I bit my lower lip, "Taehyung-ah, what happened to you? you have been ignoring me, did I do something?" I said in one go as he shook his head and was ready to go when I held his wrist as he slowly yanked it away softly, I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Listen Taehyung, let's come to the point, what happened to you? why are you ignoring me?" I asked him as he did not respond, "Is it because.......you l-love someone e-else and f-fell out of l-love?" I asked him as he looked at me with a little widened eyes, he was saying nothing, suddenly his phone beeped as he took his phone.

It was a message and he immediately smiled at it, "I've gotta go bye," He said and dashed away as I fell down, "Looks like you really fell out of love," I said as I ran off from that place to the bridge.

I looked at the river down which was flowing, many thoughts ran in my mind

Why?

Why did he do that?

Why did he fall out of love?

Was I not enough?

Did I do anything wrong?

Why did it happen to me?

I was crying bitterly, very bitterly, tears rolled down my cheeks unable to control it anymore, and then a water splash was heard *SPLASH*

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Sorry for the cringe, I'm cringing at it too >~<