Chapter-38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung Pov

It was Lunch break, and I was going to the cafeteria with Hyeon Jun, he was guiding me, "Y/n-ah I'll go to the washroom and come, wait for me" he said as I nodded.

As I was waiting for him, a girl came to me "You're Y/n, a newbie to school, am I right?" that girl said, I guess she is one of my classmates, I nodded.

"Being too close to Hyeon Jun is not good for you" she said, as I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked her, she came close to my ears and whispered "Back off, he is mine" she said, as I chuckled.

Gurl I'm straight and not a girl, nor a gay, that I would date him, he is good-looking, but I'm way more handsome than him.

I rolled my eyes at her, first Y/n and now she, God can someone let me live my life peacefully, it's so irritating Gosh. "Don't roll your eyes at me," She warned me as I scoffed.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes again on purpose,

What would you do huh?

She was about to attack me when Hyeon Jun came.

"Aeri-ah, what are you doing here?" Hyeon-Jun asked while coming towards us, "Umm nothing Oppa, I'm just talking to this new girl, she is new to our school, so just informing her about our school that's all" she said while giving me a last glance and walked away from us. I scoffed.

"Did they do anything to you?" Hyeon Jun asked me while I shook my head, "It's good, they are crazy fangirls of me" he said as I nodded calmly.

~~~

"This is our school cafeteria," he said opening the door, he found 2 seats for us, as I followed him. "I'll bring the food for us, you just sit here," He said while getting up as I waited for him while checking out my phone.

"Oh see, the girl is seeing her phone," I heard as I turned back to face this Aera again, "What now Aera?" I said boringly as she raised her eyebrows at me, "Listen, girl, I know you are a newbie here, so I won't do anything for now, but if you want a peaceful school life, then better change your tone," She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Aera? you again?" I heard Hyeon Jun again as Aera turned back, "Hi Oppa, are you free today?" She asked while blinking repeatedly to look cute, as a guy I can say that act is definitely not cute.

"Umm no, it would be better if you leave us alone," Hyeon Jun said while placing the food on the table and taking a seat down, I chuckled silently, but making sure it was audible to her.

I could see Aera giving me a glare, but I shrugged it and sat down too, and she finally left. I took the chopsticks and started eating.

"Wait you know how to eat with chopsticks?" he asked, as I nodded, "You speak Korean so well, it's hard to believe that you are a foreigner," he said as I nodded.

Does he talk nonstop every time? This boy is irritating af

"Hmm well, what is your next class?" he asked, as I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I have to check my schedule," I said as he nodded.

Y/n Pov

"Okay, I never thought that leafy vegetables will feel so good after having heavy training," I said munching down the leafy vegetables which used to suck before, but now feels so good.