Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

That video had only my pics, some were taken before debut, some were funny pics of mine, the video went on with more pics of mine as I continued watching it.

Then suddenly the video had black wallpaper on it, I frowned as I went near the T.V to check if everything is ok, I was in front of the T. V when suddenly a sentence appeared in BIG BOLD LETTERS.

'BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N' I read it as then the lights turned on and a sudden sound was heard as some glittery small papers fell on me from that party popper as I smiled.

"HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY Y/N-AH," They all shouted and started singing the birthday song, "Aww Thank you, everyone," I said as I hugged all of them.

"But my birthday was completed a week ago only when I was in a coma," I said, "How can we let our Y/n have no fun on her birthday huh," Namjoon Oppa said as I smiled.

"Thank you once again," I said, "All the credits to Taehyung Oppa, he was the one who suggested it, actually we all totally forgot your birthday, but he planned to surprise you," EunJi Unnie said as I looked at Taehyung being all shy, "Oh, Thank You Oppa," I said while looking at Taehyung Oppa.

"My pleasure Jag- I mean Y/n," He said as I chuckled.

"Cut the cake," Suzy beamed, "Yes cut the cake," Everyone said together as I smiled and took the knife to cut it, they started singing again as I cut a piece of cake and fed it to Namjoon Oppa and EunJi Unnie first, I cut another piece of cake and fed to Jungkook and Jimin Oppa as they fed me back.

We enjoyed it for a few more hours before deciding to do a movie marathon.

"Okay, this movie is final and decided," Anna Unnie said and clicked the remote so the movie could start.

~~~

The movie was still going on, everyone engrossed in it, as I yawned, it was boring for me tho, I got up and decided to go to the kitchen to bring some snacks, "I'm gonna bring some snacks," I said as they all had their eyes still on that movie.

Just a few hours ago they were so loving, and now they don't even spare a glance at me. I shrugged off and went to the kitchen, I opened the kitchen cabinets to find no snacks, not even a single snack, I remember well that I bought a cart full of snacks just a month ago, where did they all disappear.

"Suzy must have eaten it again," I said huffing out, what should I do now?

At the corner of my eye, I saw my cake, the remaining part of my cake, I went to it and cut a piece of cake and ate it.

I was still chewing it when I felt someone's arms snake into my waist, I flinched at the sudden touch but again sighed in relief as he kept his chin on my shoulder while smiling.

I immediately took another piece of cake and turned around to face him, I put the cake in front of his mouth, he looked down at the cake and then me.

"I have a better way to eat it," He said as I furrowed my eyebrows, he took that piece of cake and put it in front of my mouth, I chuckled as I opened my mouth and captured one end of the cake and about to start chewing it when he captured the other end of the cake. 

This was unexpected.

Our faces were inches away as I widened my eyes. 

Where does he get such romantic and flirty ideas?