Chapter-57

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

After putting Dong Hyun to sleep, I went to the couch, waiting for their parents, the bell rang, as I went near it and looked into the peephole, it was his parents, I opened the door as they came inside smiling at me.

"Thank you so much Y/n," they said as I bowed at them, "Okay then I'll take my leave now Mr. and Mrs. Min," I said while bowing at them as they bowed back.

I made my way towards the exit.

~~~

It was 11:45 P.M, the weather was very cold, and I kept rubbing my palms together to produce heat. Finally reaching the apartment, I went into the apartment. Yes, we did move into an apartment after we debuted, so no more sneaking in because of a Security guard, cuz we can come home anytime.

I opened the door and plopped myself on the bed ready to sleep. I and my bed shared a kiss and finally closed my eyes, just then Eun Ji Unnie hit me with a pillow.

"Yah, at least change into your nightdress," She said as I whined, "Let me sleep, I have school tomorrow," I said as I wrapped myself in the blanket when she pulled it away.

"Change it," She said sternly while death glaring at me, "Aish okay fine, stop glaring already" I said while getting up and making my way to the bathroom with my nightdress in my hand reluctantly.

Finally plopping myself on the bed again, "Now no one can come between me and you," I said to my bed as it just bore my weight the whole night.

Taehyung Pov

Why do I want Y/n now? I mean when she finally left me then why the fuck am I missing her? I shouldn't be.

I went near Namjoon Hyung who was checking out his phone, I cleared my throat "Well, I think you must be missing Y/n right?" I said as he looked at me weirdly, "No," He said and looked back into his phone.

"Umm, well it's been weeks right since Y/n came?" I said as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you perhaps miss her?" he asked as I became speechless.

"M-me, m-missing her, N-No way," I said, but the way he looked at me made me sure that he did not buy my words, "Y-Yeontan is missing Y/n, see it, it's like 'I need Y/n Noona now'," I said looking at Yeontan and then back at Namjoon Hyung.

"But I just took Yeontan out yesterday, and we met Y/n too," he said, "Oh- Wait what? you met Y/n? Yesterday?" I asked as he nodded.

"So you know where she lives?" I asked as he nodded. "Where does she live?" I asked, "She lives- wait why do you want to know? you don't miss her right?" he smirked.