Chapter-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I should admit that Jungkook was confused because of my accent in English. Well, I'm not Taehyung but Y/n after all, and I know how to speak in English. It's not a big deal after all. hair flick

A/n: Seriously, even in this situation?

Y/n: I'm proud of it, and this is all because of you.

A/n: Oh really? Then should I stop the story?

Y/n: Oh my dear A/n, continue it. fake smile

A/n: I will continue it anyway, but you can stop your fake smile.

Y/n: Okey dokey Yo.

"와우 좋은 냄새" [Wow, it smells good], Jungkook said in Korean, which I obviously did not understand. Duh, he sniffed and went out of the room. Even my nose caught the amazing smell. Gosh, this made me hungry in an instant. Shit, cut off, I need to first think peacefully about the situation I'm in.

I saw a door in the room; I opened it, and it was a bathroom. I quickly went in to think for a while. I looked at the mirror, and I didn't see my reflection in it but saw Tae's reflection. Only I know how stressed out I was right now. I mean, waking up in an unfamiliar room with your favorite idol next to you sleeping peacefully, then suddenly discovering that you have transformed into your most favorite idol. Of course, this was too much to take in.

I sighed before deciding to brush and wash my face. I looked at the brush stand to see 2 brushes. Now I was confused about which brush to use; there were 2 brushes, black and green. Jungkook knocked on the door and said, "태형이 내 붓을 줘" (Taehyung, can you give me my brush).

I did not understand one damn word also; I made a fake crying face. I was 50% happy to meet BTS and even their home, but 50% sad that I was now stuck in such a situation. Like it was my dream, and I was very happy about it, but I wanted to meet BTS in a normal way, not in this way, transformed into Kim Taehyung.

I came out of the bathroom and said to Jungkook, "Hey, why don't we keep a bet on who will talk in English for the whole day?" I knew that my idea was ridiculous, but he nodded and said "Ne" (yes). Finally, a word in Korean I understood. I smiled; I knew he would agree as you all know that Jungkook is a competitive guy.

I sighed in relief and said, 'You have to speak only in English.' He nodded and then said, "can youu giive me my brush-eh".

"Which one?" I asked him; he furrowed his eyes in confusion.

"black-eh one," he said; I nodded and gave him the black brush. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the green one, although I felt awkward brushing with it. I did it anyway. I understood that the green brush was Taehyung's, which means mine for now.

After brushing, I went down and saw other members. My eyes were blessed, but I had to control myself and not become a crazy fangirl. Only I know how rapidly my heartbeat was increasing since morning.

I went to the sofa and sat there. A few moments later, Jimin came and sat beside me. "아침" [morning], he said. I faked a smile, totally not understanding what he said. I smiled and decided to watch TV, but then Seokjin Oppa said, "아침이 준비됐다."(breakfast is ready). Everyone went to the dining table, so I assumed that they are going to eat breakfast. I went with them and sat beside Jimin.

I was thinking hard of how to confess to the members that I'm not Taehyung, but who is gonna believe LOL. Someone snapped their fingers, bringing me back to reality; it was Jungkook.

"Hyung, eat your breakfast," he said. "Yeah," I said and started eating.

"왜 둘 다 영어로 말해요?"(why are you both speaking in English) Namjoon Oppa asked.

"Oh, it's because-eh we both kept a bet on who will speak-eh in English for the whole day," Jungkook said in English, still remembering his bet. I nodded, well, I silently chuckled at his English; it was so cute to handle. Control Y/n, control.

"Oh, is it? Then even I will join with you," Namjoon said and started speaking in English. I sighed in relief, knowing that at least I'll be able to communicate with them like this. That's when a thought popped up in my mind...

IF I WAS TAEHYUNG, THEN TAEHYUNG MUST BE ME! - I thought.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, smaller than my room. Many thoughts roamed in my mind:

Was I kidnapped?Why am I here?Did someone sell me?Where are the other members?

"Where am I?" I said to myself.

Suddenly, someone came to the room.

"Oh Y/n, you woke up. Come eat breakfast?" a middle-aged lady said to me in an alien language which I did not understand.

"안녕하세요 태형입니다" (Hello, I'm Taehyung) I said in Korean. The lady frowned and said.

"Look, Y/n, I know you are a crazy fan of BTS and love Korea, but at least talk with me in the language I know. Korean is not allowed here," the lady said in an alien language, which I did not understand. She went out of the room.

I looked around the room; there was a mirror. So, I went there and looked at my face. I gasped loudly, I touched my face; I was so shocked. My face was not mine; my body got transformed into a girl.

A girl whom I don't know. I was hella confused; I thought it was a dream, so I pinched myself. But no, it was not. My mind went blank in this unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people and an unfamiliar BODY.

To be continued

Hey, Y/n my lovely, so finally I posted a new chapter. I hope I will complete this book ASAP.

Don't forget to vote for my story and comment. Also, follow me.

I am so, so, so sorry if you felt that I'm degrading or insulting Jungkook. I swear on my life that I did not mean to. I'm so, so, so sorry once again. My bows I don't say that his English is very poor, but I just want to say his English is so cute.

Namjoon: Yes, Jungkook's English is So CUTE.

See, even Namjoon agrees, so I hope you'll like my chapter and vote for it.

Bye, lovely.