Chapter-34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung Pov

We reached home, and everyone was busy decorating the house, Jin Hyung was preparing the birthday cake, and Suga, Hobi, and Jimin were decorating the house, "We are home" I said trying to gain some attention from them but no use.

I looked here and there trying to find Jungkook, but he was not there, "Where is Jungkook? he should have returned home by now?" I asked, "Well, Jungkook took Y/n out and will return back home at 12:00" Namjoon said.

"Great you have planned everything right," I said sarcastically while he sighed, "Look Taehyung-ah I don't have much time to argue with you, so rather stop your childish behaviour and help us," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Do you really think I'm gonna help you all, that too to make that Y/n happy? NEVER" I said while emphasizing the last word, and went up to my bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I don't wanna be a part of that GOD DAMN SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.

I plopped myself on the bed and sighed heavily "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n is all I hear from these past 3 weeks. I HATE YOU Y/N, WHY DID YOU ENTER MY LIFE?" I said screaming the last sentence.

Unknowingly tears came out of my eyes, Yes I was jealous of her, she got all the love which she did not deserve, she stole the love of my Hyungs and made them ignore my existence, they are not the same Hyungs anymore who cared about me, she changed them, changed their love towards me. 

I HATE YOU Y/N!!!!!

Y/n Pov

We both reached the amusement park, although I was 16 and was going to turn 17 tomorrow, seeing amusement parks makes me a 5-year-old child who has entered an amusement park for the first time.

"Let's go to the Carousel," I said, as Jungkook Oppa smiled, I dragged him to the carousel, as he paid for the ticket.

~~

"Yay," I said, while the carousel ride was going up and down slowly. "Are you enjoying it?" Jungkook Oppa asked as nodded "YES" I said shouting while enjoying the ride.

The ride soon ended, I got off it, "BUMPER CARS!!" I screamed, "Let's go there," I said while dragging him with me, he just ran back of me trying to catch my speed, as I was running like a cheetah.

"Slow down Y/n-ah," he said trying to reach me, "Come on fast," I said waiting for him to pay for the ticket.

"Done," he said showing me the tickets, I smiled and dragged him again with me.

~~

"Woohoo," I said trying to fight with Jungkook again, "Y/n, although you are good at video games, doesn't mean you can win over me in this," he said, while I smirked. "let's see," I said and bumped him again.

"Aish" he groaned trusfrated. I giggled at his cuteness.

~~

Hours passed, I did not even realize that it was 9:00 P. M, but still, I did not want to leave it until I visit the haunted house roller coaster and the Ferris wheel.

I looked at Jungkook Oppa with my puppy eyes. "Oppa please," I said, "Yes, yes we will stay a bit more," he said, as I clapped my hands in excitement, I was happy enough, that I could go to the amusement park, at least I will be happy on my birthday now.

"Okay, so we will go home after going to the haunted house, then roller coaster, and then lastly Ferris wheel," I said, as he chuckled and ruffled my hair and then started running.

"Aish, my hair, Oppa I won't leave you," I said while running after him, he just giggled.

~~

We both were in front of the Haunted mansion, I was excited to go inside it.

"Let's go fast," I said while he came back of me "Aren't you scared?" he asked, "Let me be honest I love to go to haunted mansions, I love adventure, so I won't get scared easily," I said, as he made an impressed face as I proudly smiled.

~~~

The haunted house was very silent, which made me gulp, I could only hear our footsteps, our breathing that's all, I have to admit that I was a little scared by now. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind running after us, I gulped and looked back only to see a very scary ghost which had a creepy smile on it.

"AAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed my lungs out and went near Jungkook Oppa and hid behind him, still shivering, "Aego our Y/n is scared" he teased me, while I was still shivering.

None of the haunted house I visited could scare me except this one, now I had second thoughts of entering it. "I-I'm not scared," I stuttered which clearly showed I was lying, he smirked before nodding, "Yes, our Y/n loves adventure, she won't get scared easily" he repeated my lines, trying to tease me. "Y-yes you're right" I faked a smile.

We walked further, it was too silent, very silent, "Jungkook Oppa isn't it silent, I mean too silent," I said, but no response.

"Oppa," I said turning back, there was no one, my heartbeat stopped for a second, am I forever going to be alone here? No, no way.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders, I thought it was Jungkook Oppa so smiled turning back.

"Jungk- AAAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed my lungs out again, as I saw a man showing me his creepy smile while turning on the flashlight and focusing the light on his face, which makes it look creepier.

The man started to laugh, I realized that man was none other than Jungkook Oppa, "You were like Aaah" he burst out laughing while trying to imitate me.

I blinked my eyes while he was laughing continuously, "You-" I started to hit him on his chest, I cried, yes I admit I was scared, "Aego, sorry Y/n-ah I was just joking" he said while wiping my tears.

"Come let's go out of this," he said, while I nodded.

~~

"That was so scary," I said, as we both came out of that. "Yeah, and someone was saying that they don't get scared easily," he said while smirking at me, I narrowed my eyes to him and sighed.

"Okay mam let's go to your roller coaster ride now," he said as I looked at the front and widened my eyes....

-

-

-

To Be Continued