A new journey in your arms ❤️ - Part 1

6 months later...

Ragini's POV:

'Nat....I'm nervous...' I said holding her hand and she smiled saying...

'Relax my baby doll...you will be fine...why are you so worried...it's just an interview...' she said pouring some more milk into my muesli bowl and I was still worried.

'Mam...you topped your batch...you cleared all 3 rounds of interview yesterday...this is the final round...it's a managerial round...you will definitely clear it...I can tell!!!' Ryan tried to cheer me up but I don't know I was still very nervous...

'Maiiii (aunty) Tia loves you...here take this kissie' saying she kissed on my cheek and I smiled at this blue eyed munchkin of ours...' and Malini giggled at her daughter's cute antiques...

'Ragini....relax...you will just be ok...we are all here for you' she said and I nodded smiling nervously...

Keeping hand on mine she said...
'Heyyy I know you are missing Siddhu na...but you know him if Sona wouldn't have called him up and if it wasn't urgent he would never have gone...but he will be back within a week and I nodded.

Honestly I really needed Siddhesh with me here...I had really worked my ass off to top my batch this semester. I had excelled in my studies such that I was one amongst the very few to make it to the final round of one of world's best hospital groups since last 20 years...

Sehgal Hospitals

And if I clear this round I would be hired as the in-charge of their London Branch. I was extremely nervous but I really wanted to do this. This was necessary for me. I and Siddhu sacrificed a lot for my this achievement.

Siddhu did everything to make sure my concentration isn't diverted and I worked really hard to make sure I buck up and cover up for all the blunder I made in my grades in last semester. And our hardwork paid off.

But suddenly Siddhu had to go to India as he received a call from Sonalika...I mean Siyara and I couldn't stop him. But today is my final round interview with Sehgal Group.

I had my breakfast and went to college where the final round of campus placements were taking place and my interview was conducted on the first floor. I was nervous and was having sweaty palms when I realised my phone isn't on silent. I was about to switch off my phone when I got a message...

Don't be nervous...
You know you are the best...
You give your hundred percent and leave the rest to God!!!
And for the rest...it's just another interview...
My love for you would still be same...
Go for the kill Jaan

Yours
Siddhu...
❤️

And I had a bright smile on my face. Suddenly all my nervousness vanished like thin air.

I smiled thinking how much he affects me...just a simple message from him boosts me up...he keeps me calm...he makes me happy...

In last six months my sugar levels are also under control...I am not on pills
...my HBA1C reports are all normal... ofcourse I have healthy food and walking everyday but it's the happy atmosphere in this house which keeps me content. Nat's jokes, Ryan's silly pranks, Malini-Bill's weekend visits, Tia's warm kisses and the man who rules the throne of my heart...
My Siddhesh's mere presence...completes me...

At times I craved him...I wanted to touch him, feel him, kiss him whenever I saw Bill-Malini share a kiss or any of my classmates speak off their boyfriends I would crave to run into Siddhu's arms but I knew all this was only for my good. He would also miss me but he maintained his distance from me always although our hearts were never distanced.