First touch 🔥 First Feel🔥First Burn 🔥

Ragini's POV:

I gulped to wet my dry throat nervously. As I felt him tie the strings into a tight knot. Our eyes met each other's via the mirror and I shifted my gaze elsewhere. Suddenly his fingers brushed my back and I jumped a little...

He quickly muttered a 'sorry' and I looked up to meet his eyes again via the mirror...but I noticed not once he looked at my back while he tied the strings. His eyes were straight up looking at my face.
He is a gentleman. He always was...
Maybe this is the quality that pulls me into him like he's fire and I'm alcohol!!!

'Why are you here?' I asked softly still looking at him...
'Ummmm I had this meeting with my new investors so I st'

I took a step front...I felt the strings still in his hands...there was a pull I felt on my back but I had a swirl in my chest!!! I was getting annoyed and irritated!!! I didn't want him near me!

I breathed angrily and asked firmly...
'Why are you in this room!!!'
He looked elsewhere and said...
'I was taking the stairs to reach the backdoor staircase...door was open..I ....I...saw you struggling tying the knots so I thought you ....you need help'

'Did I ask your help?' I asked at once...

'What do you mean?' he asked getting irritated...

I turned around and looked at his face and said at once...
'I mean why do you think only you can help me huhh? I have danced in these untangled strings and survived it.  There's no hurry that you my saviour must tie these...and.... Shalini is here...she can help...why are you here?'

He looked sharp into my face and removed his glasses and rubbed his eyelids and folded his glasses and kept it inside his coat pocket. Slightly rubbing his temples he said...

'Some waiters from the caterers team were drooling while you were dancing!!! I saw everything from the glass window of my room!!!  I saw them and stopped them and asked them to leave!!! You must be careful next time...if you are not comfortable with these lacy dresses you must not wear them' he said pointing a finger to me and I was already breathing fire!!!

'And who are you to tell me what I must wear and I must not!!!' I asked folding my hands onto my chest.

I could see he was clearly annoyed. He was fisting his hands and blinking... looking here and there...his jaws clenched tighter!!!

'Look Ragini ..I am no one to comment on what you must wear or not!!! It's totally your choice...all I'm saying is...just be careful...you are not a kid anymore...not everyone thinks straight...wear anything just be careful so there is no malfunction!' he said and I passed him a glare...

He was about to leave while I voiced out saying...
'So you saw me dancing? Why?' I asked and i saw colours draining off his face.

'It wasn't intentional' he shot back...

'But still you saw!!! Why?' I asked taking a step closer to him.

'Ragini...I said it wasn't intentional' he retorted...

'And now..being here in this room...tying the strings of my knot? What's that intentional... unintentional???' I asked angrily...

'Ragini...you were struggling to tie them and I just wanted to help' he said..

'Help??? You want to help me??? Then just stay away from me!!! Don't come closer to me...I don't want you near me...it bothers me...it reminds me what a fool I was to think that you might feel the same way like how I felt for you...
Look Siddhesh...I'm trying to fight it off okay...trying to not have those feelings for you ..trying to stay sane...trying to get rid of it...so please... don't come near me...stay away from me...please!!!' I said that please in a broken voice...