Thunderstorm 🌀 meets 'His' Volcano 🌋 - Part 1

Ragini's POV:

'Ragini child enough' Natalie tried to pull me back while Ryan and Bill were trying to let go off Rohit...

The hell I would let him go..I swung the broom again to thrash him yet another time but this time Natalie held my left and Malini held my right hand...

'Enough Ragini...I know even I want you to thrash this piece of shit badly but everyone is watching you Ragini and see you have already made a mess. This is a get together party of Siddhesh's tv channel's establishment and I don't think he would want his wife to be the first breaking news on his channel' she said trying to pull the broom off my hand but I was still fuming.

'Oh god please save me from her...she is crazy...she needs treatment' Rohit shouted and I who for once thought of showing him some mercy was now totally convinced...
He is a jerk!!!
And my hands straight landed on his hair trying to pull it out of his scalp!!! I was desperate to make him go bald right now!!!

While Ryan, Bill, Natalie and Malini were trying their level best to drag me away from him but I had decided to make sure he would no longer have to go to a barber from now on!!! I'm going to pluck his hair like a ruthless gardener right now!!!

While in between all this chaos suddenly I felt two arms around my waist wrapping around tightly and before I could understand my feet was off the ground. I turned around and noticed it was Siddhu... although I felt tingles in my stomach right now I am supposed to thrash that Rohit piece of shit!!!

So I shouted... 'Leave me Siddhu...I'm going to make sure not a single strand of hair would henceforth grow on his hair...let me fucking tear his hair apart' I screamed loudly while Siddhu tried to take me away...

'Ragini enough now...you have already done enough to him...look at his condition...' he said still lifting me circling his arms via my waist...

'Yes Yes...sorry Siddhesh...your wife... fiance... whatever she is... She is crazy dude... you would need a bravery medal if you are going to live with her... she's crazy...you must probably tie her and make a kennel for her too' he said and Siddhu stopped for a minute. He put me down like a potato bag and said...

'Ummm excuse me...just one minute please' and turned around and gave one smashing punch on his nose. And my eyes popped out.

Malini shouted... 'Sidzy noooo'

I was dumbstruck. While Bill said 'Woooahhhh that was a strong one'.

Because one punch and Rohit was on the floor with one canine teeth broken. My jaws were hanging to knee length.

While he simply swatted his hands and said ...
'Next time be careful for the words you choose for my wife... else next time I swear I will smash you to death!!!' he said and I looked at him.
My heart took somersaults realising he punched Rohit for my sake!!!
An unknowing blush adored my cheeks. I looked at him with much admiration while suddenly Rohit said ..

'You will regret Siddhesh. She is a bitch...Within 6 months of you leaving her...she found me... like woahhhhhh how desperate she was huhhh?? And now that she knows you are rich and powerful she's back to you...think again Siddhesh... she's money minded...think about it... otherwise why would she be with you out of all... She's diabetic... doctor says there can be complications in her pregnancy... she may end up having multiple other health issues too
.. you don't know if she could be able to conceive a healthy child for you...as of now it's only her enchanting fake beauty

She's a pretty face and a sexy figure anyone would want to f*ck!!! I also wanted to but this bitch didn't let me even kiss her... She's a sl' and before he could complete the word Siddhesh began throwing punches upon Rohit but I was numb!!!