Kiss of Love ❤️

Ragini's POV:

Before I could know my lips were moving on his lips. It was anything I could ever describe!!! His lips were soft and the touch of his lips against mine felt so good.

I closed my eyes and pulled him closer by circling my arms around his neck. His musk fragrance filled my nose...my heart...my soul...

Standing by his side... feeling him... touching him... Kissing him...was something I always wanted to do but couldn't gather the guts to do so ...

But today I wanted to assure him...
I understood what he feels...
I wanted him to know I am taken forever by him...
He was ...is...and will always remain my MAN!!!
I wanted him to know this Ragini of his can wait till the end of time for him...

I trust him...
I respect his emotions...
I love him...

Yes...I love him with all my heart and soul...he was my forever after...

The minute my soul felt that gushing emotion my fingers automatically moved from the nape of his neck climbing up to his hair and I softly massaged his scalp...

I don't know from where is all this coming to me...but I just followed my instincts...I kept sucking his plump lips but my soul wanted more of him... but then I realised he didn't kiss me back...

I wanted to do so much more but he was numb...I opened my eyes to see him standing there frozen...

His eyes were closed...
I breathed deeply only when I saw how he was feeling every ounce of this kiss...

His chest was heaving up down and I was already breathless because of this beautiful moment I shared with my man...my Siddhu...my love...

I smiled seeing how calmly he was standing there absorbing what I did to him...

His handsome face shined in the moonlight... passing wind made his otherwise oily hair... today not oiled and flying freely played on his forehead and I had a mad urge to comb them with my fingers...

His Adam's apple moved a bit and I noticed a drop of tear escape his left eye...I cupped his face in both my palms and tip toed more and said at once...

'I promise you...I will wait till you come to take me with you...
I will wait to hear it from you...
I will wait for US to happen...
And that night moon will shine the brightest...
As these stars and the moon both would celebrate the reunion of SiRa again'

I said and I placed my head on his chest.
Hearing his racing heartbeats I closed my eyes.
This was peace...this was sanity...
This is all I need...
Nothing else...
This very moment I pray to every power on earth...never seperate me from him...even if we are together or away...in sickness or health...in happiness or sorrow...in life or after death...

Tie us together
forever...

Our blissful moment was broken as the thundering striked at once and suddenly it started raining again...
While I heard Mukund Bhavaji...
'Siddhu...Ragini... what are you both doing in dark...take this candle...looks like the generator is also not starting...it's too late...you both go to sleep' saying Mukund Bhavaji passed a few candles to both of us.

He lit up the candle and I kept looking at him. His eyes met mine. There was no exchange of words and somehow this silence was soothing yet scary. I didn't want to leave his room...however half heartedly I left the room...But I still had multiple thoughts running in the back of my head.

And the topmost was...
Why didn't he kiss me back?

Because I know he was holding himself...
I can say...I know that man...
However my own heart replied me saying...
'Probably it was a shocker for him too!!! After all I stole his first kiss too...'

I smiled again recalling the flashes of how wonderful it was to feel his soft full lips...I can do that forever...
I blushed profusely and hid my face in the blanket and drifted to my dreamland only to meet my Siddhu again..

Yet another time I woke up late.
I saw the time it was 10:30 am...
Dammnnn!!!
I quickly got up, did my daily chores, had a quick bath...
Today I chose to wear Siddhu's favorite color blue...I wore a blue salwar kameez... wore blue dangling earrings  I was combing my hair gently...I was tying my hair into a high pony this time purposely letting that one naughty strand of hair which he caressed last night... while suddenly I heard the screeching sound of gates...

I saw the time...it was 11 am...who is going where at this time? I quickly wore my dupatta and walked downstairs while I saw my mother, Shalini and Mukund Bhavaji were all entering the house together...

Shalini looked sad and my mother cried a little too...I looked around to see where was Siddhesh? And that Malini was also not to be seen...

'Amma where did you all go? And who left where? I heard the gates'

While my mom said...
'Ragini...Siddhesh left to London'

And I froze...
My eyes pooled up and I said...
'Impossible...he ...he can't leave without saying a bye to me...

He did...he did that last time it took years to forgive him...and now ... that after last...ni...
I....
I...
I wanna talk to him ...
He can't go like that...he can't...' saying I ran outside the main door while Mukund Bhavaji followed me..
I ran like a mad woman towards the gates hoping he didn't leave...

But he was gone...
My heart was broken...

'Bhavaji please.. once I want to see Siddhu.. please once... just once' I begged him and he hugged me into his chest...

'Sorry Raghz...I tried telling Siddhu...even  Malini threatened him that she will reject his offer of working as the chief editor in his organization...but he was too firm...he was adamant...he left' Mukund Bhavaji said and the line which said Malini had joined him and he offered her a job ached real bad..

But...I trust him.
If he's said she's just a friend...she is!!!
Comforting my little heart I went to my room and my glistening eyes shined when I saw a teddy bear and a small greeting left for me on my bed.

she is!!!Comforting my little heart I went to my room and my glistening eyes shined when I saw a teddy bear and a small greeting left for me on my bed

I smiled happily as I saw that and broke down badly...

I read the card...

Dearest Ragini...

I'm doing it again... Sorry but I had to..
I Know you would want to pull my hair for leaving right now...

But...it's important!!!
I wouldn't want any distraction to your studies...

But I see I am the biggest!!!
So I'm going back to London...

Got some business to settle...

Please study well... Work harder...

Make us proud...

Yours...
Siddhesh :)

And that 'yours' left me blushing...
For the first time Siddhu asked something from me and I wanted to fulfill it at any cost.

I promised myself to work harder.
I wanted to make him proud again ❤️