It's a ⚔️WAR baby- Part 1 - 🔥Queen👑 Rule Begins

Siddhesh's POV:

The emergency alarm began ringing and in no time the staff had arrived

They probably understood looking at the condition of the room that we had a fight and the property was damaged. Before anything would happen I called up Raghav Prabhu my friend who owned the hotel. He knew the situation we both got married...he didn't question much.

'I will pay for the damage Raghav...I know it's not the right thing to'

'Oh Come on Siddhesh...I know you Bro...relax...you....you concentrate on your marriage with Ragini..and don't worry about the room...I have asked my manager to offer you another suite. You both can stay there... and don't worry brother... everything will be ok' Raghav consoled me and I smiled thinking how I wish something atleast would get sorted...but everything isn't that easy after all...

Everyone kept looking at us as we shifted our rooms... Finally entering the new room she was giving me evil smile and I was trying to figure out what that 'Witch like' laughter meant ..

Taking a few steps closer to she pointed her index finger to my chest and said...

'You played well Mr Siddhesh Husband Pai!!!
You want to feign this relationship!!!
Why to???
Let me show you what a real marriage be like!!!
You!!! Will have fun!!!
And I will Enjooooy!!!' she said smirking and I was trying to decode what she meant...

Next second she looked sharp into my eyes and said...
'You played on the name of Nayak Nivas right??? Now I'll teach you what is meant by a GAME!!! Who is a player annnd how well can one play' she said while her hot breath fanned my lips...

I kept looking at her plump lips and gulped saying...
'I don't know about game you are talking about...but right now if you don't maintain a good distance from me it....it... wouldn't be good fo...fo... for both both of us' saying I took another step behind...

She looked at me in my eyes saying...
'Your life is going to turn into a living hell!!! And I promise you...you will beg for a divorce but you wouldn't get one' saying she threw herself on the bed.'

I went outside and lied on the couch thinking of the situations I would be facing... that too knowing till what extent can Ragini go to annoy someone...

How could I forget... Ragini was a mini volcano from childhood itself...
Just because one day her classmate Prasad and Amruta called me Oil factory she put Prasad's hair on fire...And applied glue in Amrutha's hair. Prasad had to go bald and Amrutha had to go for a boy cut. She was a disaster from childhood. She was fine to be suspended from school but not ready to tolerate anything against me. She was so stubborn that even after this incident she didn't apologize to both Prasad and Amrutha even when principal threatened to rusticate  her!!!

I felt like I am carrying a storm to London.

***
Kensington, 'Pai Mansion'  London 9 PM UKT