When Feelings kick in...💔

Siddhesh's POV:

'Siddhu...this one... Sidddhuuuuuuuu' I hear Shalini's voice and I turn my head to look at Shalini who is asking me to choose between two sarees...an orange one and a blue one...I was not able to understand why have I been zoning out since the moment Ragini had pecked my cheeks.

It's not like it's the first time. We have been childhood buddies but the intensity and emotion that she pecked me some hours back was something that had blown my mind. She had left quietly from my room post that and I was left with shivering hands, eyes as big as saucers in which Sushma aunty served me coffee regularly and my body went numb. Since then I have no idea what I have been doing. I can only be thankful to Mukund Bhavaji that he chose to drive.

Ragini had accompanied us for shopping but not once did I have the guts to turn my head and look at the back seat. It's like I froze on the passenger seat beside Mukund Bhavaji. Shalini kept blabbering something but I was blank.

'Sidddhuuuuu....' I heard Shalini again...

'Ummm Blue Blue...Who wears orange...so gaudy...you don't want to look like a orange pregnant candy...do you?' I said without even looking at the saree properly.
While I heard a voice ...
'Shalini how is this lehenga'
And I turned around and my sight just froze at what I saw...

'Shalini how is this lehenga' And I turned around and my sight just froze at what I saw

And I gulped.
It's like all the oxygen around me was sucked by someone and I couldn't breathe
..

Ragini stood there in a orange lehenga choli and I could only STARE!!!

It was a simple orange lehenga...with minimal work...but it looked breathtakingly beautiful on her such that first time in my life I was doubting my own intensions.

It had a heart shaped neckline, a decent gap showing her midriff suddenly made me uncomfortable. I had to just avert my gaze to stop any unholy thoughts flowing in my head.

But then next minute she came hopping like a rabbit and stood in front of us and asked...
'How is this orange lehenga...I sooo love it's smooth shade...it's so warm...' she says twirling with it like a little girl.

I try!!! But can't keep my eyes away from her. When did she turn into such a colorful butterfly...such a butterfly who was enough to twist knots in my stomach making me feel my own butterfly park!!!

Just then she asks me ..
'Siddhu how do I look in this orange lehenga?' and I lift my eyes to take a look again at the epitome of beauty standing infront of me...

'Heavenly' slips out of my mouth unknowingly...

While Shalini scowls saying...
'Ohhhh Mr Double Standards Pai...few minutes ago you warned me of looking like a orange candy when I wanted to buy this orange saree now she looks heavenly is it???' Shalini nudges my shoulder making me go all pink and Ragini blushes hard and leaves from there...

Shalini comes close to my ear and whispers...

'If she looks that beautiful... how about telling her??? Or you want me to tell dad about it and you know lock you up officially' and my eyes grow wider...