His Heart💔 full of Love ❤️🥺

Phase 3 Begins...

Siddhesh's POV:

There was a killing silence in the living room of my house right now. Even Tia who kept playing with me had gone all silent looking at no one talking a word...She was only blinking her big blue eyes as she sat in her mum's lap who was now sitting by the window and looking outside...Her eyes continuously were shedding silent tears

Here on the other side Ragini was sitting still in a state of shock looking at the huge portrait of mine and hers where I was piggybacking her. Natalie was trying to console me and I really didn't know what to say and where to begin.

The silence was finally broken by William... Malini's husband and also my business associate.

'Sid I think all this happened because of me...

I don't know what was I thinking when I denied marrying Mel...I loved her so much but then guess the word marriage freaked me out..' saying he went and sat next to Ragini and said...

'Heyyyy Ummm Ragini...Hi...I'm William... Mel...i mean your Malini's husband...you can call me Bill...

Look Ragini...it's not their fault it's my fault...I was a jerk...I am Sid's business associate and first time when I saw Malini during one of our project meetings when Siddhesh brought her along to Warwick...I fell instantly...she was beautiful, bold, simple yet so caring... who wouldn't fall for someone like her...it was an instant connect... initially it was just physical but later it intensified.

We began dating but we ended up getting pregnant. It was so unexpected and I honestly freaked out. I came from one of oldest and respected families in Warwickshire and father would just disown me if he would know I was having a baby out of wedlock. I was a fool. I denied taking up the responsibility. I was a fool. I just left her alone in crisis. Those are the times...when one man stood by her side..
It's Sid...your Siddhesh Ragini...' he said and the minute she heard that her teary eyes met mine...

I couldn't stand there anymore...

I just ran upstairs...I needed fresh breath of air...I went running to my floral balcony and held the iron reeling clutching it tightly and I shut my eyes closed!!!

While I drifted back to that one dreadful phone call I received from my colleague Dianne...

Flashback begins...

It was the same day I got to know that Ragini had topped the university. I was so proud of her. I wanted to confess so much to her. She had kissed me 2 months ago and I badly wanted to reciprocate...She was always the one. Infact the only one! But she was too young for it. She was not even 18 and my morals didn't let me do that to her.

Above all her family trusts me with her. I couldn't break that trust. She was not just my first love...or shall I say one and only woman I desired ever...but she was also my responsibility. The day she proposed me...the same minute I wanted to respond back to her with immense love but I knew this is her teenage. And at this age feelings change more than seasons and my looks and my personality is my choice. I don't want to change it for anyone. It's my comfort.

Although Ragini has slapped, burnt hair, stuck chewing gum on benches, hair and also beaten up big boys only because they called me names like...
Champu, oil factory, time table...
But the fact is!!!
I'm not ashamed of anything!!! It's my comfort. Although Ragini had accepted this whole heartedly but she would have to fight the world to convince 'me' as her choice. It's easy during adolescence and childhood because your heart is pure but once you grow up you desire much more in life...

Priorities change!!! Looks over love... Beauty over Emotions...and I didn't want Ragini to regret. Also it was her 12th. The most critical year for a student and our dreams for our Ragini were huge. I had promised Shalini to make sure Ragini doesn't end up like her. Shalini was lucky to have Mukund Bhavaji but she really couldn't fulfill her dreams.

All she wanted was acceptance from her father for both herself and Ragini. She wanted to tarnish the myth that 'Only a son can be your Backbone'. She couldn't but she wanted Ragini to do that. I also wanted Sumanth uncle to accept that women are way beyond kitchen today.

So I knew although I had to be hard on my thunderstorm it was necessary for her own good. Only my heart knew how much I had to push myself to not kiss her back. I still couldn't believe when her soft lips captured mine.

My feelings were irreversible but I put up a hard face and came back to London such that my presence doesn't mess up her head and I definitely didn't want her to do any stupidity right now so I silently came back leaving a meaningful note to my little thunderbird. She surely cried a lot but then Shalini told me she is studying more now and putting in more hardwork.

So finally when I had booked my tickets to go back to India I got a call from my employee Dianne...

I was shocked when she told me Malini had fainted in the ladies restroom. But looks like that was just the beginning of shocks. We took her to the hospital and same day we discovered Malini was pregnant. I was shocked when I heard it was Bill.

Her family who reconciled with their dear ones after years of her parents living away from their family post a intercaste marriage criticized by all had finally been accepted by their dear ones. Now this was a culture shock.
Bill was a Brit. Forget everything else Malini's pregnancy would be the final kill. It was a big mess.

We tried reaching Bill first but he was on a forest trek with zero network. He was not reachable. And I was scared to leave Malini alone here in this condition so I took her along. I asked her to go to her parents house and I went to meet Ragini.

I wanted to just hug my girl once and for all. I was craving it but looks like me sending Malini to her parents place was the worst I could ever do. They saw Malini's fit to fly certificate copy and unfortunately the news of her pregnancy had leaked out.

Her family created a ruckus and overnight disowned her when she said she was in love with Bill without asking a word more they threw her out of the house. To add on she spoke to Bill and he denied to take up the responsibility and proposed abortion. And Malini had a nervous breakdown. She even ended up hurting herself. I received a call from a random stranger who found her in the park with a slit hand and I immediately rushed her to the hospital.

Doctor told us she was very weak. Although there was no harm to the child we had to take care of her. The same day we got to know that Malini's uncle who now stay along with her parents have took this on their prestige and were ok to even go ahead with honour killing but not accept their daughter.

There were goons sent to attack Malini but my people handled everything. Overnight I flew back to London along with her. We changed her name from Malini to Melissa to hide her identity. She couldn't stay here in my house so we made her stay along with Dianne for a few months.

Malini decided to take up the responsibility of the child all alone. Her father's goons began reaching me out threatening me and I had no other go but to lie to them that 'Bill doesn't exist. It was always me. And I'm the father of the child.' It was only to protect Malini. And her family although hated her but we're satisfied knowing it was me.
They warned her from coming back to India and I took care of her.

But only I and Malini knew our bond. She was that sister of mine which god never gave me. She stayed with me and I took care of her during her pregnancy. Ryan would make her smile and Natalie would give her the motherly love.

In between all this Malini's family kept an eye on me. They were dangerous people and I wanted to keep Malini safe and Ragini away from this mess.

But to my extreme good luck Ragini misunderstood me too. I went to Shalini's funeral. I wanted to speak to Ragini but I could notice Malini's family was also at the funeral and knowing Ragini's anger I avoided taking a chance. She slapped me hard and left from there. I was helpless.

But finally Bill realised his mistake. Her apologized and wooed back Malini and married her. Everything was sorted...

I wanted to finally reach out Ragini and explain her everything. All the mess!!! But then Tia was born. She was a premature child who was fighting her life. After fighting for months and taking her across the world finding the best who could treat her we finally got her back.

I decided to now reach out Ragini and tell her everything...
But then...
Time and people don't wait!
Ragini also had moved on..
And this time with Rohit!!!
She was happy with him!

I lost my chance with her. She found her true love. And I was left empty!!!