👉👈Agree to disagree!!! 🤜🤛

Ragini's POV:

I was fuming after whatever he said about my further studies in London and also about not letting me taking up the job

'Who the heck is he to decide my future Arsha...this is really frustrating...' I began holding my head while still on a video call with my only childhood bestie who was now in Bangalore...I was missing her the most today...

'Ragini...why are you reacting like this...See we have all known Siddhu from childhood...he is not like how'

'Arsha I called you so you could help me...if you are again to start 'Come let's Hail Mr Siddhesh Pai' let me tell you...I'm not interested yaar...so please' I gave her back badly...

'Ok..ok calm down...look Ragini...there is nothing wrong in what Siddhesh is offering. He is asking you to do your postgrad... remember this was your dream before Rohit happened to you... honestly speaking you lost your focus after he....he happened to you' she began making a face.

Arsha still thinks that Rohit wasn't right for me...I don't know why she thinks Rohit was the reason why I lost focus on my studies...

'Arsha please..not again...if you want to give me a good suggestion say...if you are again here to blame Rohit then let me tell you...I'm not interested' I bluntly cut her off ...

She rolled her eyes and said...
'Fine Raghz listen...I don't know how good is Rohit ..it's just my intuition from day one because I have seen only you being over expressive in this relationship...I mean except me and Aman no one even knew that you both were dating for god's sake. And it's not like you guys were college mates. He is 3.5 years elder to you...but he was always so secretive of this relationship... although your father was a strict man you stood up against him to marry Rohit...he didn't even have the courage to tell his family Raghz...you wanna settle with him itself gave me churning...but then I couldn't stop you.

It's your life after all!!!
But then this incident is an eye opener but you still want to reach him, wait for him,...well fine...but why are you taking it out on Siddhesh...you must talk to him Ragini...we have seen Siddhu from our childhood...yes he isn't the usual cool dude but why do you forget he was the most protective of all...how could you forget...he taught you...he pampered you with chocolates...he taught you cycling...oh for god's sake he has even forged your dad's signature to save you from your dad's taunts when you had beaten up the high school girl with whom you had a fight...remember...he even spoke to principal in your father's voice lying that your dad can't come and sent a signed note as your dad on your school diary' she said and somehow I had a smile on my face recalling our childhood.

And Arsha giggled too.
'Look at that smile... And now you are blaming the same Siddhesh' she said...

'Hes not the same Arsha... remember?'

'You still don't trust him don't you?'

'Can you trust him?' I counter questioned her

'Yes I can .. because I can because I know Siddhu and I still don't know Malini...and I don't trust her' she said and I looked elsewhere...

Understanding my mood she quickly said...
'Look Raghz...there is no harm in going to London right ..you are getting what you wanted...you aren't marrying Siddhesh...rest assured job...huhh you also know your father...he can go to any extent to stop you in the name of family prestige...but with Siddhesh's offer you can push this marriage for atleast 2 years...you will also get enough time to know him' she said and I began thinking about it.

Just then I recalled Google maps saying
'Warwickshire was only a 96kms away from London'...

'And maybe I could figure out where is he ..and worst case he will take up a job in London... maybe I can meet Rohit and sort it out personally' I said to Arsha who looked at me in complete horror.

'You will regret Ragini...I pity you' she said

'Really? If you were in my position would you fall for Siddhesh?' she was quiet.

I smiled sadly saying 'Easy to preach!!!'

I was about to drop the call while she said...
'I don't know if I would fall for him Ragini but I wouldn't break his trust...I hope you don't break his trust!!! Heart...I can't say' she said and disconnected.

I was clear now

***
'I am ready for doing my MBA wherever Siddhesh wants' I said and my mother and Mukund Bhavaji smiled.

Siddhesh had no expressions on his face.
But next minute my father broke the bomb...

'She can't stay with Siddhesh before marriage...this is against our customs...I can't permit it...' dad said it at once

'Mamu I don't stay alone...My Assistant Ryan and his mother Natalie stay with me in London...in my house...she won't have an issue...plus if she's not comfortable staying at my home...she can stay in outhouse' Siddhesh added.

'Huhhh .. first so much education to a girl... that too in London...no... what if something happens...no...if you are taking Ragini's responsibility take it completely...

MARRY HER!!!'

My father said and I shot my head in his direction. I wanted to pull my hair out. What does he think??? My life is a joke???

'Impossible...I can't marry him....' I screamed but seeing my father's expressions I added... 'This soon...I'm too young'

To which my father left a sarcastic laughter...
'Werent you too young to have an affair with that useless Kamath's shameless son??? Now all of a sudden you are young for marriage is it?' dad asked and veins were popping on my neck. I was loosing my patience. I was about to snap back while I heard Siddhesh saying...

'We can have a registered marriage Mamu...just for papers if you don't trust me ..but the official marriage would only be once Ragini becomes a well groomed professional!!! Someone of my class and standard' he said and I felt like my world was drifting apart... marrying him in anyways was the last thing I ever wanted!!! On papers or in public both!!! I couldn't think about this!!! I wanted to shoot in the center of his head now!!!

'I won't agree to this' I whispered while still in a state of shock but my dad announced...
'If you are ready to take her responsibility legally..I'm ok with it!!!' I felt like the sky was falling on my head now!!!

'Dont worry uncle...I know how to tame your this arrogant girl and I will do that!!! Anyways I'm scared your lazy daughter will take my money for granted and what if she doesn't complete her post graduation??? Never!!!
With this sword hanging on her neck she will study. Specially because she will also work as my personal cook!!!' he added and I looked at him in utter shock.

WTF!!! He is taking me to London to make idlis for him is it???

I was annoyed beyond limits!!!

'What nonsense...I won't do anything of that sort' I spat back...

'You will Future Wifey!!! Because I'm sponsoring your education but you have to earn your bread and expenses for staying at 'Pai Villa'...' he smirked and I was bubbling in anger here.

So this is his true color now!!! Huhh!!! Good...even I was tired of seeing his sugar coated image!!!

'And what if I don't???' I gritted my teeth.

To which he smiled saying...
'I don't think you have that choice Miss Ragini Nayak!!! I hope you don't want 'Nayak Nivas' mortgaged' he broke the bomb and I felt choked!!!

I literally collapsed on the sofa and looked at my father...
Now my father was hiding his face.

Mortgage??? Nayak Nivas???
What nonsense!!!