When the World 🌎 stopped for them 💕

Author's POV:

When Siddhesh's dreamy eyes kept looking at the white cotton like snow ❄️ and kept narrating his most beautiful days to Natalie their deep conversation was disturbed by a shrill sound and they turned around.

Natalie stood up at once and said...
'Something broke???'

While Siddhesh chuckled saying...
'Well now that I have given you a brief about what she was you must know who it is!!!' he smiles and Natalie raises her eyebrows and gleefully smiles saying
..
'Your thunderstorm???' and Siddhesh smiles saying ...'Not easy to handle her Natalie...go to her...I'll call Ryan if I need something' he says and Natalie nods and leaves the room.

She walks towards the next bedroom and sees their house help Swebert picking pieces of a broken plate.

She sees the food is still untouched.
'Mam I tried to' says a middle aged Swebert and Natalie nods and signals him to leave.

Clock ticking a 11 pm.
Natalie picks the lone glass of milk and takes slow steps towards Ragini and  sits on the bed next to her...

'Atleast have this... please' she says to Ragini who doesn't look at Natalie.

'Well he has eaten a little and took his medicines too...if that information helps' Natalie says and Ragini breathes in a little and doesn't say anything...

When Natalie doesn't get a response she says 'He has asked you to eat and not sleep without eating' and Ragini shuts her eyelids tightly while a little moisture wets her eyelashes...

'Why does he care ..tell him he doesn't need to!!!'

Natalie caresses her hair and keeps the glass of milk next to her table lamp on the side table and turns around to leave while she listens...

'Did he speak? Was he speaking for this long?' while now Natalie smiles and asks curiously...

'Now why do you care?' and Ragini quickly covers up saying...

'Ummm nope...I dont...it's just that I'm guilty for my stupidity...but I really didn't expect he will eat it ..last time he was admitted to hospital because he ate a fish meal...I.....I....was scared..' she explains while Natalie smiles again and says...

'He is doing fine...we were speaking for the last 2 hours as he wasn't feeling sleepy and wanted to talk'

'About?' Ragini asks curiously and Natalie smiles saying...
'About him and a beautiful girl who probably is too stubborn to drink a glass of milk too' she says and Ragini's face tightens...she says nothing... and Natalie continues to walk away while Ragini says it in a split second

'So did your 'Sid' also tell you how well he manipulated my emotions??? Made me a butt of joke and broke my trust and my heart mercilessly' she spits venom at every single word she utters bitterly and Natalie feels the heat trying to grasp how bad things might have shattered between these two to go from childhood sweethearts to grown up broken hearts!!!

But she takes a deep breath and says...
'Not really...he was saying about the day how beautiful you looked in a Orange indian dress and how he couldn't take his eyes off you' and Ragini's lips part at once...she is left speechless but she tries to think on how to talk further...when she doesn't have a comeback and memories of their past linger in her eyes she staring at an absolute nothing and her cheeks rush more blood but suddenly she snaps saying...

'Didnt he tell you how ruthlessly he broke my heart that evening?' and Natalie turns around hoping she could have a conversation with Ragini about it making her feel light...but to make her speak up her emotions isn't so easy...so she tricks her...