Minus ➖the 'distance'💕 plus ➕the 'romance'🔥

Ragini's POV:

'Why????

No why??? Why can't he try???
Urghhhh!!!
When will he ever understand !!!
It's been a week that he has turned my official accountancy 'teacher'!!!

Every evening 7pm onwards he sits to teach me and he 'only' teaches!!! First time when I saw he spared off his sleep and sat beyond 9pm I had hopes that finally our 'romance' ship is sailing!!! But when has Mr Siddhesh Pai ever understood romance yaar???

You have no idea...he sits teaching me till 11pm and then tells me...

Ragini...go brush your teeth and go to bed...
Good night!!! Sleep well...

And goes to bed!!!

Like doesn't even spare a look and goes to bed!!!

I'm frustrated!!!! Urghhhhhhh!!!
I have tried it all... Worn a sexy short dress expecting him to feel excited but no...he used that as an example to explain me 'Tangible and intangible assets!!!'

I'm like What the F!!!!

One day I sat toooo close to him and slowly played my fingers on his biceps and hands... He saw me... smiled and then said...

Exactly like that use those fingers to recall all the debits and credits and re+evaluate the ledger!!!

One day teaching me principles of management he gave me lecture about principles of life and health!!!!

I left my hair open and was playing with it...but instead of getting seduced he rather began checking my hair and scalp and told ...

Ragini...your hair is so dry...you are taking a lot of pressure...I will apply oil on your head come!!!

And I wanted to bang my head in wall!!!

He is hopeless ya...
My love life is a sinking ship ' I said throwing another pillow onto my bedroom wall and Arsha giggled on the other side of the phonecall...

'You are laughing??? Arsha ...it's not funny....

Yesterday I told him...

'Siddhuuu I want to eat ice cream...and he immediately got me chocolate ice cream...I thought of sharing the ice cream like how they show in movies...I slowly ate it smudging it on my lower lip but guess what he didn't notice...

Then when I asked him... 'Siddhu is my face ok?' he begins giving me lecture about how I am experimenting my skin with harmful cosmetics and how I must use only paraben free, no animal tested products and I wanted to hit my head into a wall!!!' I said and Arsha kept laughing...

Finally after sometime she said...
'Ummmm so madam wants some romance huhhh?'

'Some???? Noooo looooads....yaar you have no idea what not keeps happening in my tummy as I see him... when he pushes his glasses close to his eyes from his nose...

When he pouts his lips every time when he tries to read and not understand somethings...

When he tries to yawn and strech his body!!!! Ufffff those biceps...I want those arms to crush meeeee' while Arsha suddenly went quite on the video call...

'Ummmmm Rag... Ragini' she tried to say something but I didn't understand...

'Are... listen more...he is so dumb that the other day I told him he smells so good...he literally started telling about his soap and then began explaining about how profitable soap industry is and how a good management can help in branding a soap!!!!

How dumb can someone be?'

To which all Arsha did was gulp her saliva and action me to look behind and I turned around while I froze.

Siddhu was standing there with books and I swallowed nervously!!

Shittttt!!! Did he hear me??? Damnnnn!!!

He silently came and kept the books on the table and pulled a chair closer and I swallowed nervously...

'Shall we begin?' he asked and I nodded..

I thought he heard me but he quietly began asking me questions about what we learnt the previous day and I kept answering him. But he had a serious poker face today and I couldn't really guess if he heard me or not!!!

Because Arsha had told me to look behind... but if he really heard me then he must have reacted by now ..but here instead he kept asking me queries about Fayol's principles, strategic management, equity principles and what not!!!

I kept answering everything. We even had our dinner while studying and today unlike other days he didn't utter a word. His piercing gaze was making me fear...
'Did he hear me???'
But I didn't have the guts to ask him!!!
We continued studying and we completed my revision. Day after tomorrow was my exam.

Clock ticked 11. And Siddhu shut the book and said...
'Its late Ragini...go to bed... you need rest' and began gathering books... somehow the silence still killed me. He switched off the light too and was about to leave when I suddenly gathered all my guts and said...

'Ummmm Siddhu'

And he stopped on his tracks...

'Did you ...Umm...hear me and Arsha?' I asked and there was pin drop silence in the room and it was haunting me...

While he said... 'Hmmm I heard' and my eyes popped out!!!

I shouted at once 'Whattttt' and he turned around and nodded...

'You reaaaaallly heard everything??? Ummm wha... what did you hear???'

'I heard it all Ragini... about how you tried to seduce me, how dumb I am, how I tried to never understand... heard everything... happy?' he said and I didn't know what to say...

'And you are ok with it?' I asked while still with my widened eyes...

And this time he kept the books on the table and began walking closer to me and stood exactly infront of me and asked...
'Not really ..you made fun of me Ragini...you must be punished'
saying he began walking closer to me and my heart began thumping louder and my legs began taking a step back until my back hit the wall and I was shocked as his both hands were on my either sides...

I was trapped in his huge frame...
His sharp gaze fell on my eyes and drifted to my lips and my throat went dry...

I so wanted him to kiss me but I was scared of my own feelings...

His finger trailed on my lips and I closed my eyes... his index finger played on my lower lip and I shivered while next minute I felt him bend more into my right earlobe and he whispered...

'I know it all...

I heard it all... But you are only my legally wedded wife and not married to me by rituals which your father believes in immensely...'

His finger still trailed on my lips and cheeks and kept trailing on my jaws and I closed my eyes as my chest was heaving feeling his touch...

'He believes in me Ragini...he has that trust that his daughter is safe with me and I respect his feelings...' he said and I opened my eyes..

His hot breath fanning my ears, cheeks and neck he whispered...
'I am taking every ounce of my self control to an extreme high to keep myself sane around you my thunderstorm... You are that fire I want to be burnt in... but I'm waiting...

And trust me!!!
The minute all gaps are filled I don't know if you would be able to tolerate my fire' and that left shivers down my spine
.. why he kissed my earlobe with an open mouth and his tongue touched my earlobe...

I shivered more and next minute...
'For a demo...keep this' he said and bit my ear hard and I jumped at once...

He simply smiled like a silent criminal and left me half awake half sleepy half crazy half sane with his tease...

This is going to get tougher!!!
Uffff!!!