New Tri- Monthly Book - Teaser - Introduction

Disclaimer:

Dearest Readers,

Firstly this one's a special kind of a book I have never attempted. But there is so much happening around us, that inspired me to write this...

This one's a thank you book to all my followers and as a celebration of a 1k family I thought there could be nothing better than releasing this one!!!

This isn't a feminist book!!!
Although it definitely raises high alerts about everything wrong that's happening around the world and is just an attempt to give a shout-out if this is how we continue then...

The world would eventually end up into something like this!!!

Once again I believe in equality and if this book hurts anyone's sentiments I would like to whole heartedly apologize well in advance.

My only motto here to show up what could be the scenario if the world goes upside down...

Wrong for me is wrong!!!
May it be with a man or a woman!!!
Not every man is a criminal and not every woman is innocent!!!

Criminals are Criminals
GENDER NO BAR!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I N T R O D U C T I ON ✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the year 2222

There is destruction everywhere, most islands around the world are destroyed, people have started living under the dumps of plastic which even today our scientists are still finding a way to melt the plastic found on earth and get rid of it. Gold, mineral oils, natural gas all the non renewable resources have exhausted and are no more available except two...

Which are although at a scarcity but are necessary and hence extremely unaffordable for most folks ...

2nd... Water

But 1st and topmost was

Woman!!! Because their gender was getting extinct!!!

Indeed the world is coming to an end...

Pure water was now available to only those billionaires who could afford it...

But women???
They were 1:1000 ratio!!!
Such was the imbalance in nature!!!

Humans ages ago were idiots to not realise their worth. Initially they ended up killing a female born calling them a burden, then ended up destroying them by doing acid attacks because of their stupid ego...then judged them on the basis of their beauty, color, race, shape and tortured them, abused them, burnt them for meaningless mere paper money!!!

And now when realisation hit them hard they realised that there is no one who could give birth to their heir and even a male heir became useless as he would have to make world's meet in order to get afford to marry the most extinct species in the world.

A female !!! A woman!!!

The realization hit them so hard that this world will eventually end without them...as god and science may have found solution to every virus, disease, even about how to reach mars or moon and every problem on earth ..but...who can give birth to the world without a woman????
That was a late realisation to these genius human race which was coming to an end!!!

Unfortunately there is no replacement to a woman's eggs!!! And without women families ended... countries went into war... and now is when finally the time when they were a minority but considered precious!!!
No!!! Priceless!!!