Far yet Near 💕

Ragini's POV:

I was shuddering under his touches...His little whisperings in my ears were literally leaving me in shivers!!!

I must have probably gone red like a tomato right now!!! But he didn't stop until his phone began ringing.

He picked and started talking...He seemed busy while I took a chance to quickly slip into the washroom to change
..while I came out I saw Siddhu on a conference call.

Unbelievable!!!
Who are these people who are calling him on his wedding night!!!

I would never interfere into his work until today. I went and stood infront of his laptop and cleared my throat.

He lifted his head up and signalled me saying...
'Just 10 minutes' and I was shooting him with my eyes.

When 10 mins continued to become 2 hours and he was still on a conference call I was done with it!!!
I simply barged into the phone call and said...

'Ladies and Gentleman...can we have this call day after tomorrow once your boss reaches London please' and next minute I saw people's jaws dropping to earth. I heard hush hush gossips and everyone were shocked seeing me next to him.

Damnnnnn!!! Why did I forget I work for the same office as a part time employee!!!

And I closed my eyes as the first question came my way...

'Ragini??? What are you doing with boss???'

Then everyone eventually started to act like a fish market...

'What the hell'

'Are they dating?'

'Dude she is with Boss?'

'Are they together?'

And next minute I heard Siddhu silence everyone with

'Guys... relax... Actually...Ragini is my wife...I didn't want to tell anyone as I didn't want anyone to treat her special just because she's my wife...
But today we got married another time with our religious rituals...so you know...I hope you guys understand' he said leaving everyone giggle and chuckle.

And I was turning all shades of pink now!!!
This man!!!
Can't he just say...we need some privacy!!!

'Congratulations Boss...Mam' came from Dianne with a gleeful smile.

'Its always Ragini for you Dianne and all of you folks...he's my husband but that doesn't change the fact that I'm his employee...you guys are my colleagues and he's my boss ...in office however...at home...he knows who's the boss!!!' I said and everyone giggled.

He was blushing and began scratching the back of his neck.

So finally bidding a goodbye to everyone finally we retired from the call and I saw Siddhu lock his laptop and slowly approaching me.

My eyes had captured his gaze...i was scared...i thought of escaping but before I could attempt anything he pulled me by my waist and I crashed into his chest...

'So....you wanna show me who's the boss is it???' he asked and I rolled my eyes saying...

'I don't need to...I already am...' and he smiled and slowly whispered in my ears saying...

'That you already do...you rule my heart Jaan' he said kissing my cheek but soon he left my hold and I was shocked...

'But  it's time to go to bed...we have a early morning flight tomorrow... goodnight...I have to check upon a few files...' saying he unlocked the laptop...

'Siddhu you are not working now please' I whine

But he smiled and pulled my palms to his lips and kisses both my hands saying..

'Please Jaan...Go to bed... please' he said and although I was annoyed...I silently lied down on the bed.

Next day morning he woke me up at 4 and we got ready to take a flight. He slept most of the time as he was awake entire night...

After sometime he woke up and continued working and now I was getting irritated.

What the hell!!!

We reached London early morning and Arnold picked us up from airport.

Once we reached home... he said he has a splitting head and went to his room and slept off...

I was annoyed, worried and angry now!!!

I'm his newly married bride...he is supposed to take me to his room but this fool didn't even ask me to shift. I was really frustrated but I kept my calm.

Two days passed the same way. Mr timetable would just follow his regular calendar and sleep off by 9 pm. He was drowning in work the rest of the time and third day I lost my cool. It was late evening and he was sipping on his evening juice when I barged into his room...

'Are you not happy with this marriage or are you regretting this?' I asked in one go and he was shocked...

'Ragini... what are you'

'No Siddhu enough...why are you avoiding me??? Running away from me??? What is it huhh?' I asked and he asked me to come and sit next to him...

Although I was irritated I sat next to him...

'I got a call from your friend Irene...your results arrived early and... You barely made it in accounts...and Principles of Management' he said and I was shocked.

'But no one informed me' I said to which he said...

'I had requested Irene and your other friends, including your college... not to let you know about your results...I wanted you to relax, enjoy your vacation for a few days and then break the news...the reason why I blocked your college whatsapp group as well when you slept on our wedding night...' he broke the bomb and I was shocked...

'Siddhu...I ....I did my best' I said and he nodded and closed his eyes saying...

'No you didn't...and these are the only two subjects you studied the most and I taught you the most and you barely passed there Ragini...
For god's sake you are university topper... what were you thinking while writing in the examination hall?' he asked and I put my head down...

He really worked very hard but I don't know how come I...did so bad in my exams...

'Im....I'm sorry Siddhu' I said softly to which he held me by my forearms and made me sit...

'Look Ragini... This may just be yet another college or a degree for you...but for me and your sister who is no more this is our dream...

This is the answer to your fathers question that what can a girl do!!!

This is answer to every person who thinks a girl child is nothing but a give away tomorrow

You must be making yourself so capable of making your father realise you are no less than a son!!!
You are a proud daughter of his!!!
And that you are enough to take care of them as they get older!!!

You should set as an example to the world that how even a top notch businessman's wife can find a job on her own such that her own husband must bid in to hire her in his company.

Make me proud Ragini...
Make us proud!!!' he said and I looked down while tears fell from my eyes.

He wiped them and kissed my forehead.

'You have to be the success story everyone wants to listen and learn from Jaan...

So I have decided to keep away every such obstacle in your studies...

Even if that obstacle is
..

Mr Siddhesh Pai!!!" He said cupping my face.

He placed a sweet kiss on my forehead and stood up asking my hand and said...

'Promise me you'll do your best' and I nodded.

'And I promise to not have physical intimacy with you till you finish your this semester in college' and I was shocked.