Mr & Mrs Pai's new beginning 🙃🤭💕

Ragini's POV:

I was standing numb there!!!
The man whom I loved, loathed, cried for, yearned for...

He just said it in one Alpha tone!!!
That he loves me!!!

HE LOVES ME!!!

And I didn't know what to say...

The crowd had cleared, everyone had left, my parents were also scared of Siddhu's outburst. It was only my friends, Mukund Bhavaji and Mukund Bhavaji's twin baby boys who were looking at me with their little button eyes smiling.

I was out of my trance when Arsha and Charu were standing there...Arsha cleared her throat saying...
'Ummm Mukund Bhavaji everything is set...I think we also would take our leave...we didn't expect this would end like this but honestly no regrets' Arsha said in a serious tone to which Charu chirped in saying 'and I'm proud of our Siddhu Bhavaji' and I looked at her face who just addressed him as 'Bhavaji'.

Mukund Bhavaji tried to hide his smile and said...
'Ummm Ragini...I think you must go to the room Arsha and Charu have setup for you both...for you know...' and he stood there scratching his head while my eyes widened in shock.

Why is everything happening so fast!!!

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
He just spoke his heart out few hours ago and I'm not able to swallow that already and now this 'setup' thing!!!
God!!!

'Ummmm Ragini...I guess you must go now...I will have to feed Kishan-Sushan...I'm taking their room tonight. And I nodded...and get ready tomorrow early morning... Your parents and I wanted your grand reception party here in India but Siddhu doesn't want any of that any soon...he just wants to go back to London...so...just please be ready by 4 am...You guys must be in the airport by 5....you must take a flight to Bangalore and Bangalore to London...take rest...and all the best... I will send Siddhu...he is in my room' he quipped  and left...while my friends hugged me waving a good bye not before whispering naughty things in my ears...

'Make us an aunt soon

Tell me how it was

I want all the details

Go all naughty babe

Show him who's the boss

Remember baby foreplay is necessary

Try all positions'

And I was a beetroot!!! I felt like I needed a phenyl to wash my eardrums and they definitely needed to have a chill!!!

Taking slow steps towards the room organised for us...

My mouth was wide open as I saw the room was filled with candles, red roses and I blinked multiple times. The room had a strong fragrance of roses. Although they were my favorites but today it all felt awkward...

I saw the bed which had rose petals spread across artistically these girls had made a heart filled with rose petals. I just recalled when last time Ryan attempted organizing something like this and I had set our room on fire.

I was an ass!!!

I didn't know what to do now. Should I still wear this saree and wait for him???
No no!!! Cliche that is...

Then shall I change???
And what if he thinks I'm not interested???

Which means you are also interested na Ragini...You naughty girl!!!

Shutup!!!

I shut my brains trying to take a road full of dirty thoughts.

Confused I stood by the side of the huge window panes where ample amount of moonlight was peeping in. It was a full moon and I smiled as wind caressed my cheeks. The cool air felt great as it caressed my uncovered waist and my deep almost backless blouse. I was tired since morning. The cool breeze made me feel fresh. I carelessly unpinned my bun letting my hair open and I ruffled them with my fingers and smiled.