It's a ⚔️WAR baby- Part 1 - 🔥To hell & Back

Siddhesh's POV:

'So how is India Sid' Nat asked me and I smiled

'Im very happy for you son... she's the same girl right' she showed me the painting in our living room and I nodded with a smile.

'She is beautiful... Infact way more beautiful than that picture' she said and I nodded.
'Sid...I've organised for a small get together tomorrow in the honour of your wedding' she said and I looked at Nat saying...

'Nat...no... she's not married to me by rituals...it's just on papers ..she may not like it' I tried convincing her fearing how would Ragini react listening about the get together.

'I would love to have this get together Nat... thank you' she said as she arrived with three cups of coffee. I looked at her who was battling her eyelashes innocently and I was now wondering what is she planning to do ...

She offered coffee to Nat and Ryan...I was fearing of what she's done with that coffee now. But I saw Nat and Ryan relish the coffee and appreciate her. Maybe it's just my mind thinking too much. I picked my cup too and took a sip of the coffee and I felt like a hot air balloon. The sip I took in was so spicy that I couldn't swallow neither puke!!!

Nat and Ryan were appreciating this shit???
But then I saw her smirk and she slowly bent closer to my ears and said...

'So ??? Loved your MasterChef wife??? Well this is just the beginning...you wanted me to cook for you??? Wait for it my dear darling husband!!!' and I swallowed the sip with a lot of difficulty. At the last sip I could literally taste the pepper powder and I felt like my tongue went numb. She smiled wickedly.

But I really wanted to give it back to her...I took a step closer to her and said...

'Awwwwwwwww my darling wife...such a sweet coffee you made...you deserve a reward...dont you???' saying I pulled her closer holding her forearms...she literally crashed into my chest and I removed my glasses to look into her eyes and I could see her breath going irregular...

I kept looking at her brownish black eyes and moved a little more closer to her...her eyes widened in shock...

'Thank you Jaan' saying I leaned to give a lingering kiss on her right cheek and she shivered lightly...I could hear her gasp briefly...her jaws hung open and she was frozen...I slowly bent closer to her ears and said...

'Coffee was never so sweet' I said softly and I could see she was getting goosebumps...

I smiled at the way she was affected by our closeness...but she was shooting me with her eyes...I could say I had put my hand in a lioness's mouth now!!!

I decided to quickly escape to bed ...
'Ummm Nat... open the guest bedroom for Ragini .. she'll take that' saying I began walking towards the staircase while I heard...

'Why Jaanuuuu....' and I felt like the coffee I swallowed was making its way back into my mouth...

Ja....nu what !!!

I turned around to see her battling her eyelashes again saying...
'Januuuuuu.... We are married baby... and come on...I can't stay away from you ..you know na we are huge huge cuddle babies...awwww how will my Jaaanuuuuu stay without hugging me...' and I swallowed a lump saying...

'Just like how I lived last 26 years..' but next second she came next to me and hit my chest saying...

'Babyyyyy...how shy you are awwww....but you know what...don't think so much...I'm sure Nat understands you know' saying she started playing with the loose end of my t-shirt and I was looking at her with my jaws hanging to knees...

'Nnnnoooo noooo...tha...tha ..that is not p.. posible!!!' I said trying to escape her hold but next second she began crying loudly... and Nat came running to her...

'What is this Sid...look at her...such a cute girl she is .. who makes a lady cry like that...big deal...it's not like you both will stay together and she would get pregnant in a month ... come on ..you both are grown up...you both can use protecti' I didn't let Nat complete and said quickly...

'Ummmmmm....Nat...No...it's not like that...it's just that'

'Its just that you can't control yourself when you are with me na Januuuuu....don't worry...I will take care' she said and my eyes grew so big that they were ready to pop out...

'Nothing doing Sid...you both are legally wedded ..with rituals or not... nowadays couples move in without marriage...you both are the first I'm seeing don't want to stay together even after marriage...' she argued and I was left with no choice...

'Nothing doing...Ryan...shift Ragini Mam's stuff into Sid's room' Nat said and I was shocked...

'Dont call me Mam Nat...you call him son...you can call me Ragini' she said and Nat wiped her face...

She hugged Nat and walked behind me entering my room.

Next minute she bolted the door and threw herself on the bed...she pulled out a pillow threw at me...

'Now sleep wherever you want...' saying she made herself comfortable on the bed ..

I knew it...she wanted to annoy me!!!
I took the pillow and placed it on the couch and went back to sit on my work table but next minute she switched off all the lights. I switched on the table lamp. But next second she put it off. She was getting on my nerves now.

'Im working Ragini'

'And I'm sleeping!!!"

'This is a table lamp'

'Its disturbing my sleep'

'Then go to the guest bedroom?!!'

'No I won't...you get out if you want' she announced!!! And I finally gave up and shutdown my laptop.

I went to washroom and came back. It was all silent...she probably slept. I sat on the couch and I froze!!!