!!Boundries/Warnings please read!!

September 6th 2021, written after the publishing of the whole story.

•This is a bxb story aka gay, there is also a trans side character so if you are not going to be respectful of either, or you're gonna be homophobic or transphobic, I mean this in the most disrespectful way, leave.

• I think this should go without saying, but keep anything negative out of the comments, unless of course you are expressing how angry/upset you are about a character's doing, please keep anything about the writing/story itself/other comments positive and lighthearted.

If you are commenting suggestions or small critics, again keep them kind and light hearted. It's constructive criticism, there is no time or place to be rude.

I do read every comment that comes on my stories so whatever you comment I will see.

• There are chapters with nsfw/smut. There are not warnings at the head of the chapter but there are warnings right before it happens.

•When I began writing this I didn't even have Wattpad I just wrote it for fun, then I got this app and decided why not, so a warning: the pacing is very weird and it goes pretty fast, so if you could, please refrain from commenting on that. I wish I could change it, but then I'd have to rewrite the whole story and I'm not up for that lol.

•Enjoy this story! :))