Chapter 34: Cute

Depuis le début

"Brother Shen, why is the collar around Milk's neck missing? There are so many people in the crew, don't you need to hang a traction rope?"

Although knowing that Xu Jian will not run around, Xiao Nan is still a little worried that he will be lost if there are too many people.

Qin Chen now knew that every change in Xu Jian was equivalent to restoring the factory settings, so he woke up naked in his bed.

Now the collar should be at home in Nanfeng City, and Xu Jian was wearing his clothes when he left the hotel this morning, and the clothes were in the hotel room without accident.

Now that he knew that Xu Jian was a human being, Qin Chen was not afraid that he would run around, and said:

"No, he can't run."

The milk shovel officer Qin Chen said so, and Xiao Nan no longer said anything, nodded and smiled:

"Yes, when I was in Xincheng, the milk didn't run around, and it stuck to you. I even suspect that he can tell the smell of you, Brother Shen."

It's okay for Xiao Nan not to say these words. She mentioned that she instantly pulled Xu Jian back to the memories of his previous murderous actions, taking advantage of Qin Chen's ignorance of his identity...

Thinking of this, Xu Jian looked up at Qin Chen, facing the latter's teasing gaze in the mirror.

Xu Jian's tail swept back and forth on the sofa, and finally slowly raised his right front paw to cover his face——

The black history has been left, and now it is too late to drill into the ground.

The action of Xu Jian meat pad covering her face happened to be caught by Xiao Nan's mobile phone camera. She became more and more cute as she watched it, so she asked Qin Chen for advice and asked if she could post on Weibo.

Qin Shen joking and half earnestly replied:

"The picture of you sending milk asks me what I am doing, ask him."

Xu Jian: "..."

Xiaonan: "Huh?"

How can there be a photo of a po and a cat’s opinion. Can a cat understand people or nod?

In the end, Xiao Nan posted the photo, and the wording on Weibo almost speaks Xu Jian’s current aspirations——

Life is not easy, Mao Mao sighed.

…………

Now that Qin Chen knew his true identity, Xu Jian did not shy away from him in his behavior, nor did he follow him every step of the way except for going to the toilet like the last time he was in Xincheng. Instead, he went on set.

At first, Qin Chen was worried about the safety of his cat. Later, when he saw that he was at ease, he didn't care much about him.

The whole crew knows that Xu Jian is the cat raised by Qin Shen. He never runs around and jumps very cleverly. When he sees him, he is willing to laugh and tease him twice without embarrassing him.

After Qin Chen spent a few days on the set, Xu Jian had nothing else to gain, but he was full of gossip.

It’s not that Xu Jian deliberately eavesdropped, but because he is a cat, everyone on the crew did not defend him and said nothing to avoid him. Many of them were accidentally heard when he passed by:

Why is there a female N number playing a supporting role obtained through improper means, the deputy director scolded the chief director and the producer behind the scenes as a stupid, two group actors looked at each other privately, in a relationship, and played the actress who played the heroine? In fact, there is an outside boyfriend who has been together for many years. Xiaochangji was called by a staff member with a higher position than her like a cow, yet he dare not say anything...