Chapter 30

Nightmare's P. O. V.
It's been about two months and I don't have morning sickness which is nice. And there's a small bump showing. It made me happy knowing that I'll be having a kid.

I also can't believe it's been about five and a half months since my brother has been pregnant. It's really weird to think that to be honest. He was having cravings for strange things. I wasn't minding but I found it kinda funny. One time he was craving goldfish crackers, pickles and cheese at the same time. I was having some interesting cravings myself. Some licorice with some wine sounds good. I know I can't have alcohol while I'm pregnant which upset me at first, but it makes sense.

I hummed softly as I rested on the sofa in the living room. I was gently rubbing my belly as I had headphones on listening to some music. It was piano music. I loved listening to it and couldn't get enough of it. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I glanced to see Dust. I paused the music and took off my headphones.

"Hey," I quietly said. "Hey, are you feeling hungry? Myself and Horror can make something for you," Dust asked. I hummed softly then said, "I am feeling a bit snacky. What were you two planning on making?" "We were planning on making chicken tacos."

That sounded really good. I nodded then said, "Go on and make it. Just hearing you say what you two are going to make made me pretty hungry." He gently chuckled before walking away to the kitchen. I smiled as I looked at my phone to see what other music I wanted to listen to.

"Hey Night?" I looked up to see Error. I gently smiled then said, "Yeah?" "Don't you have a doctor's appointment?" I nodded, then said, "Yeah, I have a doctor's appointment." He went around the sofa to stand in front of me. "Can I touch your belly?" I nodded as he sat by me then gently rubbed my belly. I hummed softly, liking the touch. "You like the touch, don't you?" he softly asked. I nodded as I wanted to lean more into his touch. He then slowly and gently wrapped his arms around me, embracing me.

I wrapped my arms around him then asked, "What's this for babe?" "I just love you so much, that's all." "I love you too," I softly said, pecking a kiss on his cheek. We talked with one another for a while before my phone started buzzing. I let go of him and saw the alarm on my phone for the doctor's appointment. He looked at me as I shut the alarm off. He gently smiled then said, "Let's head to the hospital and do that check up." I gently nodded as he let go of me. He stood up then I stood up as well. I put my hand on my lower back as it lightly ached. I think I must have slept strange.

We walked past the kitchen as I lowered my arm. "Good luck on the appointment, Nightmare," Horror said, looking at me. "Thanks." "The food will be ready when you head back." I nodded before slipping on some flip flops and headed out to the hospital.

~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated this in a few days. I've been busy. I'll still be updating this book along with some others, it'll just be a bit slower.