Chapter 9

Horror's P. O. V.
It was weird, Cross just disappeared right in front of me. That was a few hours ago: I feel as if something was wrong.

I kept pacing around and checking on Dust's condition. As I was having this panic, I realized that Killer saw me, it seemed like he couldn't give the least amount of fucks. It seemed as if he didn't care.

Cross was right about something, I too felt like Killer was going to kill someone or himself. It was getting quite terrifying to be honest.

I got up from the chair then walked over to Dust's bed. I looked at him with a sorrowful look. I felt bad. Not only Killer had beaten him up, he wanted to get some food for us and he got injured from being out and about.

I heard a soft groan come from him.

"Hey Dust," I softly said.

He opened his eyes then looked at me.

"Hi," he croaked out.

"Still sore?"

"Yeah.."

"Let me get some pain meds if we have any."

I turned away as I started to walk to the bathroom but got stopped, hearing Dust's voice.

"...don't."

I looked at him then asked, "Why? You're still in pain."

He was silent for a few seconds then said, "Yes but I want someone else to have some. I don't want to hog the medicine just because of some injuries I got."

I sighed softly then said, "Dust, please, I know how you are but please, your pain might get worse and I don't like seeing you in that kind of pain."

He was silent once again. Ever since this hell began, Dust has slowly become more and more mute. It's scary to be honest. I just hope things will settle down and not get even more wild than it already has been.

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I held my own breath as I walked through the hallways of my own past that still crawls down my spine.

The tests. The experiments. The hell both myself and my brother went though. It was here where it started, well from my knowledge anyway.

I just remember seeing the twisted look on the scientist's face. He looked so pleased with us being in pain. He seemed scared when his trials didn't go to plan; when they went the opposite way.

I remember I almost died because of this bitchy scientist. I just remember the last day mostly.

I was mixing chemicals together while my brother distracted him. And my brother came in when the harsh chemicals weren't even mixed together yet. I remember seeing the scientist's face when he saw what I was doing.

He ran to me and thrashed his hands at me, trying to get me away from the chemicals. I moved away as he leaned on the counter. I looked at him and saw the chemicals spill onto his arms and skull.

I heard his screams of pain. I saw parts of his body melt where the chemicals had spilt. His coat, his clothes, they smelled like they were burning. They burnt then crumbled into pieces as he collapsed on the ground, screeching in pain.

I just remember my brother grabbing my hand and racing us out of the room and out of the building.

And that's what I remember. The cold, cold floor against my feet. Not even my feet, it was cold in general.

I took a right turn then a left one down the hallway. I looked at the one door, the one door where myself and my brother were finished with this place.