Chapter 3

Nightmare's P. O. V.
I was in the dungeon. I was looking at Ink dead in the eyelights.

Horror and Killer were by me.

Luckily I was able to change my clothes. It would have been embarrassing for them to see me in female clothes.

Anyway, Killer and Horror got Ink's phone to show proof of my brother going insane.

Ink had unlocked his phone and pulled up the video. He handed me his phone and I clicked play.

"Dream, what are you doing?"

It sounded like Blue's voice. He sounded concerned.

Dream turned around and he had a black apple in his hands.

I quickly realized this was our broken down AU.

Dreamtale.

He was standing in front of the tree stump that once was the tree of feelings.

He looked past the phone. He probably was looking at Ink and Blue.

He looked at the apple before he quickly took a bite.

His bones slowly started to get goop on them. I widened my eyes as I heard his screams of pain.

Quickly, his screams stopped as a grin came across his face. He looked at Ink and Blue behind the camera before seeing the phone.

He quickly grabbed the phone and said, in a rough and deep voice, "If your watching this brother, your not going to know me as the same. I'm no longer Dream, I'm Shattered from now on."

I set the phone down then said, "How...how did he get that apple?"

Ink shrugs then said, "To be honest, I don't know. I remember him saying you ate all of them and corrupted most of the apples except for one, which was a golden apple, he ate when you first became corrupted."

I just hummed trying to think if Ink is really telling the truth or not.

"I seriously don't know if you're telling the truth or not still. Yes, I did see the evidence but I'm still unsure."

Ink just groaned then said, "He did tell me one thing though."

"What's that?"

"He told me you were stubborn as a mule."

I hear Killer lightly snort then said, "That's true. Boss is always really stubborn."

I rolled my eyelight then said, "If I let you go, don't come back and asking for some of our help with your Star Shit stuff."

He nodded quickly then said, "Alright. I won't come back then."

I nodded to Horror. He nodded back then took the handcuffs off of Ink. He also took the magic restraignt off of him.

Ink grabbed his phone and his brush then left by painting the floor.

I sighed then said, "Killer, clean up the paint that's on the floor. Horror, start lunch."

The both nodded and got to work.

I went up to the main floor: I saw Error looking at me from the living room. I gave him a nod before walking to the stairs. I went up then and to my room.

Once I was in my room, I made sure I locked the door behind me. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some pill bottles.

I took the medication I needed to take along with some iron.

Sci said, if I wanted to be a woman, I needed to take more iron than a man does.

Who knows why women need to take more iron but, I'm not a fan of it.