Chapter 14

Nightmare's P. O. V.
When we got downstairs. We saw Dust, Horror, Killer, Cross, Dream, Ink, and some dust on the ground. I glared at Ink as I went over to him.

"Why?.." Dream quietly asked, falling onto the ground tearing up.

"Why not? I mean, come on. He was the weakest of all of us," Ink said, sounding arrogant like a bitch ass mother fucker.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked, anger in my voice.

I could tell my team was sad and afraid. I saw them slowly scoot behind me.

"Well, Blue was the weakest of us and so, I decided to get rid of him. One less team member and one less problem to deal with," Ink said, a grin growing on his face as he looked at me.

His eyelights shifted from red to green to orange and back to red as he blinked. I looked at the dust pile and saw a light blue bandana. I stared at it for a long while as I had gone into shock.

Blue? Now gone? Why would he do something like this? Oh wait, I know why. He's practically lost his mind and is experimenting to see what is best for him and him only.

"Well, I have some better things to do. Chow," Ink said, saluting a bye as he turned into ink, disappeared into the ground.

I heard Dream sob loudly. I went over and sat by him. I was hesitant but placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me then tackled me onto the ground with a tight hug. He sobbed into my shoulder as he clung to me tightly. He shook and shivered as he cried loudly.

I gently wrapped my arms around him then looked at my team. Dust, Horror, Cross, and Error were by myself and Dream. Killer wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Cross and Horror, can you look around for Killer? Error, can you stay here and Dust, can you grab some tissues and some sweets?" I told one another.

Cross and Horror nodded leaving us to find Killer. Error scooted closer and stayed by us, sitting on the ground. Dust nodded before leaving toward the kitchen.

Dream looked at me then said, hicking and sniffling, "Brother...can I stay here with you guys? I don't feel safe at my own home with Ink running around like a madman and Blue being gone."

I hummed softly then said, "I'm ok with it but I'll check with my team to make sure."

He nodded then placed his face back onto my shirt. I looked at him for a few seconds before looking at Error. He looked at Dream then me. We both looked at each other for a long minute before I saw Dust come by with some sweets and tissues.

"Here, I grabbed what you asked," Dust said, setting it by me.

I nodded, then said, "Thanks."

I looked at Dream then said, "If you need to use some tissues or eat some sweets, Dust brought them."

Dream looked and saw what Dust had grabbed. He got off of me, sitting up. I got to sit up. I scooted over to Error as we talked with Dream and asked him if he was alright.

Suddenly, we heard running. I looked around then saw Cross and Horror running.

"Boss! Killer is nowhere to be found!" Cross yelled.

I widened my eye sockets as I tried to sense his aura...I couldn't sense it. He was somewhere, we just don't know.

Where did he disappear to?