Epilogue ❤️

Longest chapter cos it's an epilogue.

Maryam's pov
Alhamdulillah for everything , for the gift of life, for my family and so much more. Life has been so good to me alhamdulillah.
I gave birth to triplets 2years ago making me a mother of four O wow masha Allah. At first I was like"O my Allah, Zayn do you think I would be a good mother to my children? am I really ready for this big responsibility?but then, alhamdulillah I was able to overcome my fear with my family by my side.
Me and Zayn took leave from work to go on a vacation to London because we deserve it really!And yeah, we are going alone as we're leaving the children at Mami's house.
          I packed mine and Zayn's clothes and got everything ready for the trip as I was very very excited and I can't wait to explore london again with the love of my life.
We boarded the plane and then we flew to London yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😂😂 We arrived at midnight and a driver was already waiting for us,yes, don't be surprise because God has really done it for us😂😂Zayn is filthy rich and I'm also rich alhamdulillah.
We arrived at the hotel and it was breathtakingly beautiful. We used the elevator to the 5th floor where our room was. I opened the door with the key card.
O my Allah, the room was furnished beautifully with black and grey furnitures.
I had a very refreshing shower, performed wudhu and prayed. I changed into a very light armless dress and ate my food then went to sleep immediately without waiting for Zayn who said he had something to do.
I woke up late the next morning and Zayn was not in the room. I saw a paper next to me and I picked it up. Zayn was simply trying to be a romantic husband and so, it was a good morning message and I was like awwwwwn 😂❤️he also told me to get ready so that we can have lunch together, how sweet of him 😂😂
I dressed in a red flare dress and my makeup was nude, Zayn called telling me he was waiting for me outside the hotel.
I sighted Zayn leaning on a black mercedes, his hands in his pocket,he was looking so handsome in his black tee with denim pants and his hair was brushed neatly GOD! is this really my husband 😍omoooo I don't believe it I must have done something in my past life to get Zayn oooooo😂😂😂
    Zayn was like you look like a goddess mi lady and I said you look so handsome I feel like giving you a burqa (niqab)to wear😂😂😂and he was like really o my Allah Maryam grow up now🤭 you're a mother of four and I was like you know I'm still my mama's baby and I would forever be yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😂
We drove in silence with qur'an playing in the car and before I knew it, we arrived at a cozy and awesome restaurant.
We sat at a table near the window so as to have a clear view of outside and ordered chicken kebab, asparagus, philadelphia, french fries, burger, and chocolate cake and banana milkshake as dessert.
        Our food arrived and the aroma was so delightful not to talk about the taste it was very delicious.
We ate to our satisfaction, took alot of selfies and talked about everything and nothing. We reminisce about everything, our marriage, my childishness 😂😂,our love, our babies and so much more.
     We visited hyde park, Piccadilly circus, national gallery, the tower of London and london bridge, buckingham palace, covent garden and so many other places and made many memories.
My Nikon camera was filled with all the pictures we snapped.
We spent one month in London and then we went to Paris where we saw the Eiffel  tower  and went to Disneyland and had the fun of our lives.               
         We visited makkah too where we thanked Allah for all the blessings in our lives and prayed for a better and beautiful life ahead, we also prayed for the entire Muslim ummah and all the deceased muslims then we came back to Nigeria, o my Allah I miss Nigeria.  Home sweet home.

Zayn's pov
    Alhamdulillah for everything. Life has been great so far for me and my family as I'm now a father of four. We took leave from work and went on a vacation with the love of my life.
We came back to Nigeria after been away for 2 good months.
      We went back to work and everything is going fine.  Me and Maryam work in the same place and she's going to be given an award and I want it to be a surprise for her and so, I didn't tell her.

THE NEXT DAY
      I woke up earlier than usual did my daily routine and got the kids ready for school. I was wearing my favorite atampha and tied my turban beautifully.
           Me and Zayn drove to work after dropping the kids at school.
We arrived at work and I saw many cars in the premises today and I was like Zayn what's happening here today?and he was like there's an award giving ceremony today and I was like what the hell!why didn't you tell me I don't even look good today and he was like you look good in everything you wear.
We entered the building together as usual and I was surprised when I spotted mama, Mami and Papa in the hall.
I ran and hugged them and sat down beside papa and we were in the middle of a conversation when I heard my name being called, I ignored it and continued talking.
I heard my name being called again"can barr Maryam Mustapha Ibrahim come up to the stage"and I was like meee o my Allah what have I done kuma😳😳I went up to the stage and I was shocked when I was given the award as the "Best attorney of the year" o my Allah someone should please pinch me,is this for real! I must be dreaming.
I was asked to give a small speech and here it is:
First and foremost I would like to thank the almighty it is only by the grace of Allah that I reached this position.
Secondly I would like to thank my mother, my heroine, my love, and my biggest supporter she gave me life and was patient with me throughout my life I would like to say a big thank you to you mamataaa even though, I know I cannot thank you enough for all you did for me I love you so much.
   And then my dad, my pride, my hero, who gave me a living and showed me the right way I love you so much ❤️
In addition, my Mami thank you for everything I love you so much.
My khair tooo I would not have been here without her so mommah loves you so much khair and triplets too.
    The last but not the least, my husband, my soulmate, thank you so much for standing by my side through out my career because without your support, I wouldn't have make it here. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I went back to my seat and my parents hugged me telling me how I made them so proud.
The next day, Zayn planned a party for me to celebrate my victory and the woman I have become. He says I'm too bold and I have never depended on him and I was like I love being an independent woman.
I wore a red gown with a golden stilettos and clutch.
We walked hand in hand with Zayn who was also dressed to perfection in natives with zanna hular perched on his head.
Suddenly, the light went off. The video walls were turned on, mine and Zayn's pictures began to display one after another in a slideshow and "PERFECT" by ed sheeran playing as the background music.
The song played along with the photo slideshow. The photos I never knew we had. They were all snapped without my knowledge. Some were snapped in Lagos, london and some were even from my secondary school 😂😂. I was awestruck and I hugged Zayn saying thank you my love ❤️
I later changed into my floral atampha gown. It had a combination of black and red colors. It has a belt by the waist which I buckled tightly. It also has a pocket by one side and a flare by the other, I absolutely love it as it was designed by the great fashion designer Aisha.
Zayn collected the mic and gave a short speech: hello everyone, thank you so much for accepting our invitation and been here to celebrate with us.
Alhamdulillah I'm very happy well i can say I'm the happiest man on earth today because my wife has made me very proud and all i can say is alhamdulillah for everything.
Our journey has not been easy as we encountered alot of obstacles but we never gave up.
Thank you Maryam for always being there for me in every single step of our life. I know I can never thank you enough for all you did to me.
I hope you live a long and successful life throughout your beautiful life as you made a beautiful story of your life.
I was already in tears when zayn finished his speech.
We took a lot of pictures and we finally went back home and I hugged Zayn once we were in the confine of our room.
Love is really beautiful and I'm glad I started my journey with Zayn as there wouldn't have been Maryam without Zayn.

THE END.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah so we're finally done with this novel Masha Allah.

How's the epilogue?
I dedicate this book to my mama and all the women/girls who got into an arranged marriage.
I hope and pray it works out for everyone and if it doesn't, please and please, don't hesitate to walk out of it and find happiness somewhere else.
And please you might be in love with someone and that person might not love you in return please never ever be a slave to that lover because God has created that someone who would love and cherish you just the way you are.

1742 words wow I don try ooooo 😂It has not been easy believe me.
Till we meet again. Until then,

BYE
   And you still haven't checked out my other book@cancer survivor what are you waiting for then🥺

Maryam loves you
Feeamanillah❤️