Accident

Zayn's pov
       I had to travel urgently to Chad and so, Maryam requested she stays at home some home and I agreed.
      She went to her friend's birthday and I must say, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful 😘😍yeah she sent me the pictures and after she was back, I called her and we talked for a very long time until Maryam fell asleep and I smiled at how childish she could be 😂😂
     I wanted to surprise Maryam and so, I didn't tell her I was coming back today, I got ready and left to the airport. We boarded the plane and flew back to Nigeria.
        I was too eager to get home and see my love that I didn't even bother to call the driver. I hired a cab and we left for Maryam's house and suddenly, the driver lost control as the brakes stopped working completely 😭I started reciting all the supplications that came to my mind and before I knew it, the car tumbled and caught fire and that was when I lost consciousness.

Stroll

Keep moving

And here it is😂😂

Maryam's pov
         I was sitting in the balcony sipping my coffee while checking some mails and then I heard my phone ringing and at first, I wanted to ignore it but then, it's my personal phone and only a few people have access to the number and so, I picked it up and was surprised to see it was Zayn calling cos he told me he would be in a meeting by this time and so, I picked up saying "you're out already or did you miss me 😍"?my words got stuck as I heard noise in the background then I heard someone saying he's dead.
       The phone slipped out of my hand and I ran bumping into mama on the way but I couldn't care less and so, she followed me and I entered the car and zoomed off to the hospital, I was driving so very recklessly and it was only by the grace of the almighty that we reached the hospital safely.
       I didn't finish parking the car as I ran into the hospital and that was when I saw Zayn's lifeless body being rolled into the accident and emergency ward.

   Innalillahi wa Inna ilahi raji'un

"Baby?"mama called in utter panic.
   I was trying as hard as I could to stop myself from hyperventilating. I took deep breaths trying to even out my breathing.
       I followed them and I was shocked to see the state Zayn was in. He was unrecognizable, scratches covered his body and his face was swollen.
  O my Allah please let him be okay.
     Sitting in the waiting room felt like a hundred years when it has only been 2 hours and mama called Mami and told her and she came immediately.
      I was tired of waiting and so, I went to the masjid and I cried when my forehead met the ground in sujood, I cried and cried and prayed to the Almighty.
I cried harder when I remembered our last conversation with Zayn and how he kept telling me he loves me.
         I went back inside and saw Zarah and Nana in the waiting area.
Nancy and zarah wrapped me in a comforting hug saying insha Allah he will be okay they whispered and I said insha Allah.
   "You can't leave me now Zayn"