Weird girl😳😳

Zayn's pov,

       So, I am finally a married man with so many responsibilities. After the nikkah, I went back home and we had a long talk with mami. She made me promise to look after the girl as she is an amana to me and I told her I would try my best insha Allah.
       I went to my new house around 10:00pm and went to check on the girl ooooo sorry my wife, I was only going to check up on her because of Mami. I knocked and they was no reply and so, I decided to just enter but then,the door was locked and so I just went to my room as I was very tired and I immediately fell asleep. I woke up for fajr prayer and after coming back from the mosque, I heard some movement from Maryam's room which means she was also awake and yes, I learnt her name was Maryam from zarah. I decided to just go back to sleep .
         So, I heard someone knocking on my door and it was still early in the morning as I checked my phone and saw it was just 7:30am so, I decided to see who was at the door. Immediately I opened the door, I saw a familiar girl with her school uniform and she also had her school bag with her. I began to wonder who is this girl and what was she doing in my house early in the morning when she was supposed to be in school.
   I heard her greeting me and I must say, she really has a sweet voice and looks innocent and cute too. I replied her greetings and asked her why she was here and she told me that I should come and take her to school. I was very surprised because I don't know her and so, I asked her who she was. Surprisingly,she told me she was Maryam and that her mom told her I would be the one taking her to school from now on and that was when it dawned on me that she was my wife.
    I must say, she is such a weirdo, I mean,who goes to school the day after her marriage 😂😂well, she's still a child and so, I told her she would resume school next week and that it was too early for her to start going out a day after her marriage. Immediately I said that, she started crying saying she doesn't want to stay at home and that she has to go to school as her mum didn't tell her she was going to stay at home.
     To say I was shocked is an understatement. What have I gotten myself into?and how am I supposed to make her quiet?just then, I heard the door rang and I felt relieved. I rushed to open the door and saw Zarah also dressed in her uniform the same with maryam's own holding a basket. I quickly collected the basket from her and asked her to leave as I didn't want Maryam to see her in her uniform and throw another tantrum again.        Immediately I went back, I saw Maryam sleeping on the floor with dried tears in her eyes. I shook my head and took her to her room.
       I immediately left the house to see my bestfriend as I felt suffocated in the house.