Finale

Maryam's pov,
      Well alhamdulillah, zayn has been discharged from the hospital and we went back to our house and I must say, I am in love with our new house.
      I went back to work and everything has been going fine so far. Khair spends every Saturday in Mama's house and every Sunday in Mami's house.
       I was not feeling well this past few days and so, me and Zayn went to the hospital to see Dr Aisha, my friend. She conducted some tests on me and we waited for the results.
       After an hour of waiting,the results were out and what I saw shock me,"I WAS PREGNANT"I passed the paper to zayn and he was very happy.

Zayn's pov
     Life has been so good and today, I found out that Maryam is pregnant with our baby.
        You're having my child? she nodded and I pulled her into a bone crushing hug. This is the most precious gift thank you Maryam so khair is gonna have a younger sister or brother yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😍I love you Maryam.

9 months later,
       I was in the office when I received a call from Mami saying Maryam is in labour and they're already in the hospital.
I ran out and went to the hospital and Maryam was already in the ICU.
   Do what needs to be done, dr Aisha but please save my wife. Don't worry, Zayn, we'll try our best to save her and the baby just calm down and pray for them.
     After some hours, dr Aisha came out and said "we can't save the both of them, it's either the mother or the baby.
    "SAVE MY WIFE"and she ran back into the ICU and after 8 hours of waiting, dr Aisha came out smiling and said both the mother and her children are fine.
     Did I just hear her say children!did Maryam gave birth to twins? o my Allah I can't believe this and as if dr Aisha heard me, she said congratulations, Maryam gave birth to triplets.
      O my Allah, this was totally unexpected and I fell on my knees thanking Allah for this wonderful gift, it's the best news I have ever heard, me, Zayn Abdulhamid having triplets wow Masha Allah God is really great.
     I hugged Mami who was also in tears and I ran into the room where Maryam has been moved to and I saw her sleeping peacefully with our children beside her in their crib. I smiled and picked them one by one and I instantly fell in love with my children.
     I whispered the shahada in their ears and named them one by one,I named the first one Abdulhamid, the second one Muhammad Mustapha and the baby girl Maryam. Yeah I named her after her mum.