Destiny

Maryam's POV
          So it was finally Monday and I woke up around 5:30am and did my daily routine. I forgot to tell you guys that I was in ss2 and in the art department.I quickly got ready before mama starts shouting my name and I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Aseef.
          Since we don't have a maid,me and my siblings do all the work. So I made some tea and indomie as we were already late,we bid mama goodbye and zoom off to school.
           Immediately we arrived at school,we were already late and the gate has already been locked so we had to stay outside for almost an hour.I was very angry because I was having a test by 8:00am and the teacher was not going to give me a make up test as he has warned me severally about coming late.
           As I was standing,I noticed a car and I had a feeling that someone was looking at me but the car was tinted so I just brush it off as I already have so many things on my plate.

ZAYN'S POV
          So today, I decided to drop my siblings in school. They were almost late but thank goodness we made it before the gate was closed. I decided to wait in the car incase Mahra forgot something inside the car and then I saw one beautiful and innocent looking girl and I couldn't take my eyes off her.
         I think she felt someone was looking at her and so, she turned to look at my car but because it was tinted, she couldn't see me. I drove off to avoid embarrassing myself but I couldn't take her off my mind and something in me was telling me that she was the niqabi girl I saw on Wednesday but I myself was not sure.
      Well I don't even care who she is and she's just a girl in secondary school.

Maryam's POV,
       I shrugged off the feeling of someone looking at me and continued standing angrily and eyeing the gateman even though it's not his fault.
After 1 hour of standing outside,  we were finally allowed into the school compound where we were asked to pick dirts around the compound. Angry is an understatement of how I'm feeling as my day has already being ruined completely. We were allowed into our classes after break and I angrily went to my class and sat on my seat without sparing my friends a glance.