❤️❤️❤️♥️

Maryam's pov
       So today, I decided to do something fun and so, after making sure that Zayn was asleep, I brought my makeup kit and put it on the bed. Since Zayn was a heavy sleeper, I decorated his face with makeup and feeling accomplished, I went to my room and slept happily but only after making sure I locked the door because I knew what I did😂😂😂😂😂😂
      I woke up in the morning feeling happy and refreshed 😊 zayn has surely changed me because I thought I would never fall in love but I guessed Zayn proved me wrong and now, I'm madly in love with Zayn.
    I hurried and did my daily routine because I needed to finish my project as next week is our graduation 😁 yeah, I'm gonna be a solicitor at law insha Allah.
        I wore a black abaya that is embroidered with so many stones and wrapped the veil in sudanese style and took my phone and stole Zayn's keys and ran out of the house.
    Seriously, I'm not a child anymore and Zayn never allowed me to drive in London by myself as he says it's too risky but Sha! risky my foot and I'm gonna break the rules today as it will be my last time driving here in London.
     I arrived at school and met fadma, the only friend I made since I came to London and we hugged each other and after that, we went and I finished my project and submitted it to the lecturer. I bid fadma goodbye and went home but not before stopping by at a flower shop and bought one for zayn saying I'm sorry. It was a red 🌹. I also bought ice cream for me and did a vedio call with Nancy whom also got married a year ago and she's now a pharmacist. I was very angry I couldn't go to her wedding because I planned on rocking that wedding but Sha!corona came into the picture and then, we couldn't leave for Nigeria😭😭

Zayn's pov
    I woke up in the morning and couldn't find Maryam but then, I found the note she left for me saying she went out and it was urgent. I went to the bathroom to take my bath and something caught my eyes 😳I saw makeup on my face if I'm not mistaken.
    What the hell 😡 I knew Maryam did this but thinking about her just makes blood run through my veins 😂God!I love Maryam so very much that it scares me sometimes.
      I wiped out the makeup and did my daily routine and since I wasn't going to work, I decided to do something for me and Maryam. I went to the verander and set a table for two. I sprinkled flowers every where and played soft music on the background and I made sure to make it dim with many candles and balloons.
         I went to get ready and wore a simple red shirt and a black crazy jeans😂😂 and also bought out a light dress for Maryam and kept it on the couch with a note beside it telling her to get ready and meet me in the veranda.

Maryam's pov
    I came back very tired and exhausted and found a note on the couch telling me to get ready and meet zayn at the verander which I hastily did. You know I love surprises and so, I ran to the verander where I saw Zayn waiting for me and omoooo 😘 I must say, I love the decorations zayn is really my knight in shining armor and my mr perfect too😂my prince charming who swept me off my feet without me even realizing it.
     We had a good time together and flowers kept pouring on me making me feel like a princess which I wasn't 😂😂😂we watched a movie in my laptop and watched some vlogs from youtube and then,I made my signature tea for us. We retired to bed feeling happy and accomplished 😊 Alhamdulillah for Zayn in my life as I find myself falling helplessly for him every single day of my life.