The visit

Maryam's pov
        It was already Friday and I wanted to spend the weekend at Mami's and then the next weekend at my house. I wasn't sure if ya Zayn would let me go but Sha!I would just try my luck and I hope it works.
      After coming back from school, I wore my natives which was atampha sewn in a peplum and tied my head in "Zarah buhari's style" which I learnt after watching thousand of vedios from youtube, cos ya fati has always been the one to tie my head tie for me. I then wore my flat shoe and went to the library where I found zayn reading a newspaper. I decided to try my luck and then asked him if he needed something and he said no. I sat down next to him on the the couch and gave him my best puppy look and said"ya Zayn, I can please go and have a sleepover at Mami's? You can even come with me and then, we can spend the weekend there and have a family time with everyone.

Zayn's pov
      I was in the library reading a newspaper when I saw Maryam coming and I couldn't hold back as I stared at her, she looks extremely beautiful as she rarely wear natives which she did today and that's what made look exceptionally cute. She sat down next to me on the couch and asked if I needed something and I said no. She gave me her best puppy look which I couldn't resist or say no to even if I wanted. She wanted to have a sleepover at Mami's and she said I could even join her and we can have a family time with everyone.
       I decided it was a good idea and I could bond with my siblings more and so, I told her we could spend the weekend there and she was very happy. She ran to her room without waiting for me to finish talking and I followed her and met her packing her clothes as if she was not going to come back to the house.
     She told me to hurry up and get ready so that we can have lunch there. I got ready and we left to my house, but we stopped on the way to buy some stuffs for my siblings and also Mami. Maryam loves my family alot and it makes me respect her alot as she is very matured even though she was the last born in her house and was a little bit pampered.
We arrived at mami's and as usual, Maryam ran into the house without waiting for me to even finish parking the car, she acts childish at times. I met her sitting on the carpet near Mami's leg and was already eating tuwo with okra soup. This girl eats alot and it makes me wonder where the food goes as she doesn't get fat, not even one bit oooo I forgot, she goes to the gym after 2days to burn the fat, this girl is very dramatic ooooo and then, one minute she's all smile and the next, she's frowning. I don't think I would ever finish studying her.

Two days later,
It was already Monday and I must say, I really enjoyed the weekend and we made alot of memories. Maryam slept with Mami in her room while I slept in my old room. We came back home late on Sunday and retired to bed immediately.