Trip

Zayn's pov
    It's been 2 years already and I'm starting to accept the reality that maryam's never coming back, and so, I am going back to my old self slowly and so far, I think I'm almost there.
     So, I will be going to Lagos to meet a lawyer as I want to assign her to fight a case for me. I have heard so much about her and so, I wanted to give her a try. I found out her name is fadeelarh and she fights for women and children's rights.
     I told Mami about my trip and she prayed for me and I took off to Lagos. I am meeting the lawyer tomorrow and so, I stayed at a hotel for the meantime as I don't plan on staying long.
      I woke up around 8am and did my daily routine I woke a suit because I wanted to look as professional as possible 😂😂I met my driver outside and we head to barr fadeelarh's office.
      I  entered the building and all of a sudden, my heart started beating and if I can remember, it only does that when Maryam is around me, I still despise her for leaving me but Sha! I still love her more than anything else.
    I met the receptionist and she directed me to fadeelarh's office and I knocked on the door and heard a small come in! I turned the door knob and what I saw made me drop the files from my hand, by Allah, I was very surprised and also happy at the same time. And when she raised her head and our eyes met, I couldn't stop looking at her.