😭😭😭😭😭

Zayn's pov
       Immediately I woke up and didn't hear any sound from downstairs, I knew something was amiss because Maryam wakes up early and is always making sounds, either singing or talking in her phone or making videos too😂 yeah that's how she is very weird.
    I knew she wasn't going out today as it was a weekend and so, I ran to her room and I saw no one then, a letter on the bed caught my attention and so, I picked it and started reading it. What I saw shattered me, Maryam was gone and she didn't leave a trace for me to find her😭I loosed balance and fall on the floor.
    How could she do this to me, I love her with all my heart and this is how is rewards me, really 😳 suddenly, I heard my phone ringing and I saw it was maryam's mum calling me, I hurried and picked the call and before I could say anything, I heard her saying"Zayn, where is my child, my baby, what on earth is wrong with her"? I couldn't bear it and then, I started crying mama, Maryam has betrayed me, she left me here all alone.
       I followed the next flight to Nigeria and went back home. I was hurt and angry but then, I promised myself not to cry again, I'm not gonna cry for someone who left me all alone.
       I went back to work immediately and buried myself with work so that I couldn't think of her, I despise  her for doing this to me and I'm never gonna forgive her for what she did.

Mama & Mami's pov
     I woke up feeling moody as if something was going to happen and so,I immediately picked my phone and that was when I saw a message from Maryam, what I saw made me throw away the phone and slipped on the floor, my baby is gone, and she didn't even told me where she was going to but something seems wrong because my baby will never leave me without any reason and so, I prayed for her and her safety wherever she was.

Mami's
     I saw maryam's mum calling me and I picked up but then, I heard her crying telling me Maryam sent her a message that she has left london to an unknown location, I was surprised and also sad at the same time, what has happened to my daughter in law 😳I immediately called Zayn and he seems broken and he told me he was coming back to Nigeria the next day.