The niqabi girl

Maryam's POV,
      It was raining so heavily and I was walking back from Islamiyyah. Walking in the rain while coming back from Islamiyyah is something I look forward to every raining season.
    I got a lot of weird stares from people who were hiding under trees or inside their cars waiting for the rain to subside. It's actually funny because they don't expect me to run or hide too because I'm sure my mama is worried sick about me and waiting for my return and I also love getting drenched so this is the perfect opportunity I can get.
       Well where are my manners,  I'm Maryam Mustapha and I'm of the hausa tribe of kano state.  I come from a family of six including my parents. I'm the last born of my family. I'm currently 16 years and in Ss2. I have always wanted to be a lawyer who would fight for the children and women whose rights were violated all over the world so I work very hard in school and Islamiyyah.
     I'm neither tall nor short. Little things makes me extremely happy.  I talk alot when I'm at home or with the few friends I'm comfortable with while I'm an extremely quiet person outside my home.
     Well enough about me. I hurried back home and as expected, i met mama waiting for me at the door. I salamed her and hurried to my room to change my clothes.

Hey guys,
      So we have met maryam and I guess i love her character alot.
Pls do check out my other book@cancer survivor.