28

Maryam's pov
     I literally ran into the room and gave mama a bone crushing hug and she hugged me back too saying "baby, my baby! is this really you😳I missed you every single day of my life and I even thought I would never see you again, God! my baby is back"I released her and hugged papa too, my hero, I missed him so much and he hugged me back saying my babym is back😍😍I hugged ya yusrah, ya muazzam, Abdallah, ya Mubarak, Mami, mahra and then gave Nancy a bone crushing hug, God!I miss this people so very much.
       Zayn came in with khair on his shoulders and that was when everyone's attention turned to him,and immediately they saw khair, they knew she is mine and Zayn's daughter as she is his exact replica. Mami collected her from Zayn and hugged her tightly afterall, she's her first grandchild and also her namesake.
     We had a good time with my family and I told Zayn I would be staying with them for 1week and he reluctantly agreed. I went to my old room and found everything intact and I jumped on my bed, o my Allah, how I missed this room and the house entirely, I can't wait to go to my house.
       I stayed for 1 week with mama and papa and I had a great time with them, they pampered me alot just like the last born I am😂😂😂one would think khair is my younger sister and that Mami or mama was her mum.
     I finally feel safe, happy and a sense of belonging yeah, this is where I belong. I'm going back to my house tomorrow and so, we had a sisters date and we went to the spa, saloon, did henna, restaurant, museum, amusement park, had a picnic and made so many memories.
     After that, we had a reunion with my friends yeah I miss them so freaking much as I lost contact with some of them and when I saw them, I ran and hugged them so tightly. We reminisce on so many memories and all our shenanigans, how we used to dodge classes, and how she wrote our names on mr Onoja's car and broke mr Alex's car mirror and so many things. I saw inlaw, jega, Auta, princess, Nafisa, Hashim, success,sakina and so many other people.
        An then finally, I got my things ready and waited for zayn to come and take me to my humble abode.