Just The Way You Are

__________

__________

Mikasa x Tourette Syndrome! Fem! Reader

Mikasa gently knocked on the wooden door three times. "(Y/n), are you there?" She asked before waiting patiently.

It didn't take her long before you opened it, letting her see you. Mikasa smiled, finally getting to see you. "Hi Mikasa!" You greeted her happily.

"Hello, (Y/n). Are you doing okay?" Mikasa asked. "Of course! Especially now that y-you're here!" You exclaimed happily, stuttering from a sudden tic. Her expression softened, giving you a warm smile.

"Come in!" You tell her, opening the door widely to let her in. Mikasa nodded and removed her shoes before entering your home.

She smiled, looking around and noticing that everything was the same, just like how it was the last time she visited. And something about your home made her feel so welcomed and warm.

You then faced her before asking, "How w-was your training in the s-survey corps?" Mikasa smiled, taking off her scarf and folding it before placing it on the table. "It was fine. Even though our captain was a bit too hard on us, it wasn't that tiring. Well at least for me."

Mikasa was a part of the survey corps and training daily for upcoming expeditions. While you, were just living in your house peacefully, not apart of being in the cadets. But even so, she was your girlfriend.

Mikasa met you long before she even graduated from the cadet corps, and began dating just a few days before enlisting into the survey corps.

She would visit you whenever she had ang free time or even spend the day with you when it's her rest day as you didn't go outside much, just staying in your home.

One of the reasons why you did stay home was because of your Tourette's Syndrome. You didn't want to expose yourself to people and letting them see you tic.

You really thought nobody would love you, until Mikasa came to your life. The first time you met her when you saw her walking around Stohess district. You were a bit lost so you asked her for help. And that was when you became friends with her, and you eventually dated.

Even though she knew that you had Tourette's syndrome, she still loved you regardless. Her love was unconditional. And so was yours.

"Oh, I see..." You mumbled. "B-But now that you're here spend the rest of the day t-together!" You said happily. Mikasa chuckled at your excitement and nodded. "Of course."

You sat on your couch and Mikasa sat beside you. She wrapped her arm around your waist and kissing your forehead. "I'm glad I got to see you again." She said, locking eyes with you.

You smiled again, returning her gaze. "Me too. And I'm glad to see you s-safe." You twitched again, making you stutter. Mikasa continued looking at you, taking her time to adore you.

She pulled you closer, kissing you on the lips. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around her. "I love you." She said softly against your lips.

"A-And I love you more." You answered, placing your hands on her shoulders. Mikasa leaned closer to you, her nose touching yours.

"Mikasa, can I-I ask a question?" You asked. She nodded and nodded as an answer, letting you continue. "Wh-Why.... Why do y-you love me?" You ask her, looking away.

"What do you mean, love?" Your face heated up at the nickname and you let out a sigh. "I-I always have these... Tics... Aren't y-you annoyed or weirded out?" You asked, looking back into her eyes.

"I'm not annoyed or weirded out either. I don't care if you tic or maybe even something else. I love you so much just the way you are and there is nothing that can make me stop loving you. So don't get yourself thinking like that, okay love?" She said reassuringly, gently holding your chin.

You nodded, smiling at her words. "Th-Thank you... I-I love you even more. More than anyone else." You answered, wrapping your arms around her and pulling her closer to hug her.

Mikasa kissed you once again and looked deeply into your eyes. "You're so beautiful, (Y/n). I'm so lucky to have you." She muttered softly, stroking your hair.

"No, I-I'm the one who's lucky to have y-you. You accepted me f-for who I am since the start." You tell her, your smile growing wider.

Mikasa kissed your forehead again, playing with your hair. "Let's spend the day together, just the two of us." She soothed. You nodded happily. "I-I'd love that."

The two of you spent the rest of the day together, like any other day. She helped you cook different meals, talked about different things with you, mostly with her listening and you talking, and cuddling with you.

At the end of the day, she slept with you until the next day. Sadly her time with you has ended. But at you were happy that she got to spend time with you, knowing how much she loves you and appreciates her, just as much as you do to her.

(A/n: I enjoyed writing this, and I hope you like it! If there's any error, just tell me so I'll correct it. Thank you!)