Unconditional Love

__________

__________

Mikasa x Age Regression! Fem! Reader

Modern AU

Mikasa went inside your room and see you looking out the window with a bored expression. She smiled at you and approached you, catching your attention.

"Hi (Y/n)." She greeted you as she sat beside you and brushed your hair out of your face with her hand. "How was your sleep?" She asks. "I'm fine." You answered, facing her. "What's for lunch?"

"(Favorite food), love. Armin also helped me cook it." She said and you smiled cheekily at the nickname. "Ooh, really?" You asked before she nodded. "Aww, Thank you Mika!" You thanked her, giving her a hug before running outside your room and head towards the dining room.

Mikasa smiled, adoring you. She loved how energetic you always were when she made your favorite food, or when she would spend time with you. She did love your behavior, but sometimes it can be too childish for her.

You started acting way younger than you are. Both you and Mikasa are Nineteen years old, although it was like you're nine years younger. But that was your coping mechanism.

She couldn't blame you, though. That was you, and she had to respect that. She was your girlfriend and she loved you no matter what you are and what you do.

Mikasa snaps out of her thoughts and stood up, making her way towards the dining room, where you went to. She sees you eating (favorite food) and smiles at you.

She sees Armin and gives him a small smile before sitting down beside you. She only watches you as you quietly eat your food, observing you.

Armin sits across from Mikasa and hands her coffee. "Thank you, Armin." She said, getting her mug and placing in front of her.

Once you finished, you set your plate aside and stood up. "I'm gonna go to my room for a while. See you later Mika!" You exclaimed. "Do you want me to come?" She asks.

You thought for a moment before nodding and smiled. "Yes please.." You replied. Mikasa smiled back and stood up as well to bring you towards your room.

__________

Mikasa watched you sleep as you sucked your thumb. She smiled softly, stroking your hair as she sat on your bed. She fixed your blanket before kissing your forehead and stood up, leaving you.

Once she went outside your room, she sees Eren and Armin talking to each other. She decided to approach them and join in their conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mikasa asks, looking towards Eren. "Nothing much. Just about what to do later since..." Eren trailed off.

"Where's (Y/n)?" He asked, looking everywhere and not seeing you. "Oh, she's asleep in her room." Mikasa replied, smiling.

Armin smiled back. "Oh, I'm glad she's getting rest. I'll just leave the two of you alone to talk." He said before walking away from the two.

Eren waved at him and looked towards Mikasa again before asking, "Hey Mikasa, can I ask you something?" Mikasa nodded, "Sure. Go ahead."

"Why is (Y/n) acting like that?" He asked, a frown forming on his face. "Act like what?" "Her childishness. She always acts like a damn child even though she's the same age as yours." Eren answers, sounding annoyed.

"And? What's wrong with that?" Mikasa asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "It's bothering me. Can you tell her to cut the act? Why are you even her girlfriend? There's so many people out there-" "Why don't you cut the act and respect her for who she is?" Mikasa said, interrupting Eren.

"That's her coping mechanism and you have to respect that. And please, mind your own business. She's my girlfriend because I love her. I love her unconditionally and no matter what she is, I'll still love her." She continues as Eren only stays silent.

She sighs and removes her scarf. "Sorry for suddenly snapping at you. Just don't question my love for her and why I'm dating her." Mikasa said before walking away.

__________

You soon wake up after your short nap and you see Mikasa sitting beside you on your bed. She notices you waking up and smiles.

"Did you have a good sleep?" She asks. You sit up and hugged her. "Yeah I did." You replied, giving her a smile. Mikasa hugged you back.

"You're so cute." She soothed. "No I'm not." You pouted. "Well, you are." "I said I'm not!" You whined. Mikasa only chuckled and tucked your hair behind your ear.

She Kisses the tip of your nose followed by your lips. "You're so beautiful, (Y/n)." She complemented. You felt yourself heat up and you sheepishly answer, "Thanks... You too."

Mikasa hugged you again, resting her head on your shoulder. "I love you." She muttered. You hugged back, nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

You replied softly with, "I love you too." And smiled. Mikasa smiled warmly as she felt your warmth and closed her eyes in relaxation.

Mikasa gently stroked your back with her hands. She looked at you with adoration, her smile growing the more she looked at you. You locked eyes with her and she looked at you intimately before whispering,

"Never forget that I'll always love you no matter what."

(A/n: I'm not very good at portraying someone with age regression, but I hope you like it! If there's any error, just tell me so I'll correct it. Thank you!)