Nothing Else Matters

_________________

_________________

⚠ Slight mentions of gore ⚠

"So, (Y/n)." Eren started. "Why did you decide to enlist here? In the military?" He asked as he picked up a loaf of bread from his plate.

"I... Wanted to join the scouts and kill the titans." You answered. Eren smiled slightly and sighed, and took a bite out of his bread. After he swallowed it, he spoke, "Me too. I joined because wanted to exterminate all the titans."

You took a sip of your water to control the feeling of urge inside you. The urge to just get someone and drink their blood.

Why? Because you're a vampire. While you don't look that much like one, you have the qualities of a vampire. You kept it a secret from everybody that you are a blood thirst human - or rather a vampire.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened in your past life?" Eren asked. Your cheeks faintly flushed from slight nervousness. "My parents were devoured by the titans." You say, frowning.

"Y'know I couldn't do nothing." You added. "Yeah, that... That happened to my mother." Eren says sadly as Armin rubs his back.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." You tell him. You took another sip of your water as you felt your urge being too much already, since it's been months since you drank blood.

"If you excuse me." You said and stood up and exit the mess hall. You went outside the HQ and leaned on the wall. You took a deep breath, calming yourself down.

"Pull yourself together, (Y/n)." You muttered. You took a deep breath and felt yourself relaxing a little bit.

"Hey." You heard a voice. You jumped and face where the direction of the voice came from and see Mikasa. "M-Mikasa - What are you doing here?" You asked nervously.

"You looked worried when you left. Is something wrong?" Mikasa asked as she sat beside you. "No, nothing is wrong. I just needed some fresh air." You replied.

With Mikasa being intuitive, she knew you were hiding something. "Just tell me, I won't say a word to anybody else, I promise." Mikasa said.

You took a deep breath and looked away. "Promise you won't tell anybody else?" "I promise." She answered. You looked at your hands and balled them into fists.

"I - I'm a vampire, I drink blood from humans. Do you hate me now?" You asked. "No. Nothing has changed of what I think of you." She answered.

You felt relieved, but at the same time also worried since she might tell someone else. "You must have not been able to drink blood, considering that you're hiding what you are from everybody else." Mikasa said.

"Well, yeah." You answered. Mikasa slightly slid her jacket off and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. "Here, you can have some of my blood." She said. "Wh-What? You can't be serious." You say, sweating a little.