Adrien pov

What the... What just happened why did he look at her like that. Why was she so comfortable in his arms. She even smiled at him and laugh with him. He smiled at her too! Felix never smiles. What is going on with those two.

Miss Bustier walks in interrupting everyone train of thought to the most recent incident as she usher's Marinette and Felix to their seats at the front.

She was about to greet the class but of course trouble has to be stirred early in the morning.

Lila: uhm excuse me mam my memory is getting a bit mixed up during lessons can I maybe have someone else sit next to me who can tutor me after school say uhm. . . Felix perhaps he could help me.

Miss Bustier: ohh of course Lila why don't you head over to the seat beside him and then Marinette can move into your seat besides miss...

Felix: This is absurd! Pardon me Miss bustier but I believe you cannot force me into tutoring another student especially since I am new here to Paris, I may also not have time for this activity. After all I have a very busy schedule. You haven't even bothered to ask my opinion on this choice of yours. What if I did npt find this new arrangement alight with me!?

Lila: ohh I am so sorry Fe... (sob) I thought you would get a chance to hang out with me more and you'd feel okay with you and I working together. We are more alike than you know after all.

Felix: I don't believe we have anything in common at all miss Rossi! I find you to be rather dysfunctional just like the rest of the class on your side.

Marinette reaches for Felix as he stands up in his seat. She gently places a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to look at her and he calmed down at the sight of her blue eyes and her touch also had calming effect in him.

Lila: oh, but Felix what about your little incident the last time you were here in Paris. You know the akuma break out you had caused.

Nino: don't you dare bring that up. My bro Felix here has changed since then.

Chloe: ridiculous utterly ridiculous and that incident is nothing compared to the amount of Akuma's you have caused since you have come to Paris Rossi!

Alya: how dare you brat! Lila has been nothing but good to all of you... You spoilt b...

Nino: don't you dare talk to her like that. Just because you're too stubborn and air headed to see through all the lies Lila's says doesn't mean you can treat others so unfairly.

Marinette: Nino and Chloe are right Felix has changed and if you can't except that. Then don't come and try to create trouble here with us.

Juleka : it's not Felix you should be so quick to judge.

Nathaniel: it's yourselves.

Alix: how quick are you guys to turn against Felix for one akuma attack. When almost every one of us caused an akuma attack or an akumatized person ourselves.

Marinette: each and every one of us has been in some akumatized event that led to us being the pick of it and no one here had harped on it before. We all made amends for it. So, tell me what is your reason for single outing Felix and attack him now? When none of us did that to any of you.

The class was shocked at this out burst from the left-hand side of the class. Even Lila was shocked. Alya being left speechless as well.

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the first lesson. Miss Bustier excused the class as they all headed out quietly to their first lesson of the day with Miss Mendeleev. Even then to the class was silent as notes were being written down and the teacher had explained the notes out from the set textbooks. It went on like this even during lunch break where everyone was in the cafeteria.