Chapter 32: Create Ultimate Moves & Wield the Flame Sword Guard

Start from the beginning

Todoroki walked towards Y/n and helped him up when the others stood back. Before they could speak, the certain frog girl immediately hugged Y/n.

"Y/n-chan... I'm so glad.." Asui sobbed. "We were informed about what happened.. And about your mother.. I'm sorry for your loss."

"We can't imagine how hard it is for you..." Tokoyami says.

"Merci. Never forget that we're always here for you." Aoyama says.

Y/n sighed in relief, "Do you guys expect me to cry infront of you guys?"

"If Y/n won't cry then we will for you!" Uraraka shouted.

Yaoyorozu approached Y/n, "How about have some lavender herb tea. It'll ease you up." She says, cefore handing a cup of tea.

"Thanks Yaoyorozu." Y/n says as he took and drank the tea.

"Have some cake as well Tomioka." Sato says.

"Thanks Sato."

The class 1-A except for Bakugou take their moment in the dorm's living room. Having conversations to each other like what every group friends do.

Afterwards, everyone went to their perspective rooms for a night, leaving Y/n and Midoriya at the living room.

"Izuku. I know about you and All Might with this One for All secret. So I guess you deserve to know about the situation I'm in now."

"What do you mean Y/n?"

"The person I defeated at Camino, he's a demon. Those ancient race of monstrous and immortal beings.

They exist from centuries, an era where Quirks doesn't exists yet.

There are people which are swordsmen like me, who fought and protect humanity from demons. My ancestor was one of them."

"Your ancestor..? You mentioned him before, Tomioka Giyu right?"

"Yes. He's one of the strongest swordsman during Taisho era.

Back to what we're talking about, I'll be working with Hero Public Safety Commission temporarily."

"Really for what?"

"They'll be tracking the 2 remaining Uppermoons and Kibutsuji, then I'll go and slay them."

Midoriya was stunned with mouth agape.

"No need to be surprised about it. We both now have our own goal that needs to fulfill.

You have One for All, and you have a goal to defeat whoever is going to wield All for One in the near future.

I was entrusted by the Headmaster and the demon slayers to obliterate Muzan before he could harm innocent lives." Y/n stated.

"You're right. But.. What happened at the Camino, you nearly died..."

"Oh right. Izuku. I have a Quirk." Midoriya looked bewildered at Y/n. "It's a Demon Quirk. Similar abilities to those demons but, it doesn't give me eternal youth."

"Why aren't you using it?"

"I won't be able to control it if I stayed in my Demon formed Quirk for more than 30 minutes. I don't want to hurt other people because of this."

"I see. So you possess a dangerous Quirk." Y/n nodded in confirmation, before taking a bite of Sato's baked cake.

"This is good. Sato's baking skill is amazing." Y/n says before taking another bite.

"Don't you think your Quirk's name is boring?"

"I don't mind it. But if you want to give it a name. Go ahead."