scenario: first time 💦

Start from the beginning

"ill pull out..!" he told you, sliding out of you halfway, "im-"

"stop, tobio," you told him, smiling up at him softly and planting your hands on his cheeks, "i am fine. it was just slight pain that caught me off guard. you didn't nothing wrong."

you smiled wider at him, "it's only temporary."

he blushed red.

you caressed his cheeks, "whenever you want to move, you can move-uh~!"

he started to thrust into you while you clutched onto the sheets tightly and moaned loudly as your boyfriend stared down at you with need. you smiled softly at him and wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him.

tsukishima kei +

• was hovering over your body and attempting to process what he was going to do with you.
• you were nothing more than someone he bothered/annoyed but, he wanted you to be more and taking this large step was stressful for him because he didn't know if you would want him after this.
• you ended up telling him that you liked him and wanted to be in a relationship with him even though he was annoying.
• was literally so embarrassed and happy that you confessed to him while you both were about to take your relationship to a whole different level.
• he pushed his head into your neck while smiling on your skin and started slowly and gently entering you.
• when you gave him the green light, he thrusted into you and squeezed your breast, throughout the whole night made tendencies to become overconfident and go too hard and fast in which you complained and hit him.

._.

"i like you.." you confessed to him, gripping onto his forearm, "i like you so much.. kei.. even though you can be annoying.. i dont see myself getting with anyone else except for you.."

he blushed at you, "why are you telling me this right now..?"

"because i want you to know that i want to be with you during this and after this.." you breathed, "i only want you.."

he tucked his head into your neck and smiled slightly on your skin while pushing inside of you, "i only want you too.. y/n.."

"mmh.." you moaned in his ear, "you can move.. im okay.."

he kissed you on your neck and squeezed your breast while thrusting into you.

yamaguchi tadashi +

• the both of you were freaking out on how you should do this and how you both were going to please each other.
• when you tried to take initiative and stroke him, he immediately shriveled up and died from you touching him so nicely.
• since you believed you were doing it wrong and he thought you hated the sounds he made, you flung yourself into a pillow to smother yourself while he faceplanted himself into his hands.
• after you both got done being embarrassed, you apologized to one another for messing up and being so frightened.
• yamaguchi decided to go in for a kiss and gently grope your breast while making sure you were okay with the next step he was going to do.
• after you told him the steps he was taking was fine by you, you both ended up taking each other's first time in his bed which was definitely above average.

._.

"im sorry," you both apologized to one another, "no, it's okay."