It's enough to get me high off of her, walking away with excitement coursing through my bones.

I hear the chains rattle as her head turns around to look at where I'm going, and I allow it.

I allow Madelyn to watch as I move my hands across the rack of equipment close by, specifically stocked with things to administer unique forms of pain.

I want to see how much my girl can not only handle, but how much of it she'll beg for.

Tracing my fingers slowly over the paddles, the whips, and the canes, I allow my eyes to flick back up to Madelyn, noting how her thighs pressed tighter, but her body tensed at what my hand was hovering over now.

"You are no longer allowed to look at me unless told otherwise." I say, doing this for the prime reason of building up her thoughts.

I know Madelyn is scared, understandably so, but I want to show her just how delightful pain can be.

She'll get the exact same rush when receiving my hits as I will delivering them, and once again this all boils down to trust.

Wrapping my hand around the handle of the black flogger, I remove the loop from the nail and familiarize the weight of it in the palm of my hand.

This wasn't the one her eyes caught on, but it will achieve the same effect; just a little more equipped for getting her used to the sensations.

I'm tempted to spend the next hour punishing her for not turning her head quick enough, but I need her in the correct headspace right now, especially since I know she easily falls into subspace during pain play.

Just the thought of it has my cock hard and straining against the material of my pants.

Making sure to keep my steps audible, I take in every part of Madelyn's body as goosebumps line her otherwise smooth skin.

I know she wants to turn around to see what I've brought with me, but she fights it, causing immense satisfaction to pass through my mind.

I absolutely love this part of training; when she finally starts to submit both consciously and unconsciously, her body aiming to please me without even knowing it.

It's beautiful, and over half of the appeal of this lifestyle.

Walking until I'm standing only a few inches away from her back, a dark smile forms on my face as Madelyn reacts to me, sharply inhaling as my warm breath fans over her shoulder and neck.

My head is angled slightly downwards to near her skin, becoming slightly foggy from her intoxicating smell.

Noting the way her eyes fall shut and her arms loosen slightly above her, I allow my lips to drop down to the top of her shoulder, planting a single kiss there.

Her skin feels soft against mine, and I end up moving slightly to her side as I continue to kiss a path towards her neck, feeding off of the sound she made as I trailed the long straps of the flogger up the back of her thigh lightly.

There was no pain, but it was enough to tell Madelyn what I was about to do to her.

I was going to break her in the best ways possible.

I wanted her to scream, and cry, and come harder than she ever has before without me even touching her with my own hands.

I want her every thought to drift away, every part of her being focused on me and her and this room.

Reaching that moment is one of the most satisfying things a person can experience, and I'm going to be one of three who gets to show that to her over and over again.