My muscles flex everywhere her fingertips travel, and I feel myself tighten as her hands begin to move across the waistband of my black pants.

I stop her though, tilting her head to look up at me.

"This is feeling a little unfair, sweetheart." I tease, my eyes dropping down to the low-cut V of her shirt, my leather jacket still draped on her much smaller body. "I say we need to even the fields."

Her green eyes flash in anticipation as my own hands touch her body, teasingly slipping my fingers across her collar bones and over to her shoulders, the black material falling as a result.

The sound of my jacket thuds as it hits the floor, Madelyn's chest rising and falling deeper as her body evidently forces itself to be patient.

There is a high appeal of her presenting for me, but holding her eyes as I undress her is arguably even better.

Her arms lift for me when my hands dip under the bottom of her shirt, taking my time and allowing my thumbs to press against her nipples as I slide the white fabric up and over her loose hair.

I show no shame as my eyes fall to the lacy black bralette holding her breasts, giving me an eyeful of cleavage along with it.

The buds seem to harden further under my watch alone, and when I meet her gaze again, I see nothing but pure desire waiting for me.

It wasn't planned, but I can't stop myself as I move in, pulling her waist to me and smashing my lips against hers.

Madelyn's mouth parts for me instantly, and I take advantage of that as I slip my hand around her back, unsnapping the clasp on her bra and guiding the straps down her arms.

The hard peaks press against my chest, skin to skin, and I swallow her gasp while she swallows my moan when her fingers grip onto the roots of my hair.

Madelyn uses my body for balance as she kisses me back just as fiercely, rocking her hips against my erection.

I can't wait to be inside of her, but there are so many other things I have planned first.

Things that I know she's going to love.

Grabbing her neck and pulling back slightly, I say against her lips, "Finish undressing and go braid your hair. Once that's done, you're going to come stand in front of me."

She blinks once before she steps back, panting slightly as her fingers begin to make quick work of her pants and underwear.

I make sure she knows that I'm watching her, smiling to myself as she gets all flustered under my eyes.

Madelyn holds my gaze as her hands part her blonde strands into three sections, braiding it back into a simple tie.

It's so much easier like that, and I love the way her baby hairs fall loose to frame her face the way they are now.

Pulling down a set of handcuffs hanging by a chain from the ceiling, I watch her intrigued reaction as she steps in front of me like I asked her to.

"Madelyn." I say, grabbing her attention from the restraints and down to my eyes. "Arms up."

She automatically positions her hands inside of the cuffs for me, making my job quicker as I fasten the clasps on them.

The position raises and pushes her breasts out, making them look even more perfect and irresistible.

Rounding Madelyn's slightly shaky body, I allow two of my fingertips to remain on her stomach, dragging them against her soft skin as I loop around.

Her legs are pressed tightly together, though I can still smell her arousal quickly filling the space around us.