•30•

~A Month Later~

Bee couldn't have come at a better time. With her school already finished she was able to stay with me longer and I was so happy. We hung out every day and it felt like she never felt. I went to school like normal and she was always there at home waiting for me.

Ever since my first panic attack, I've felt extremely sick and I thought it was because of the stress from planning the ball? But my stomach never stopped turning and my puke sessions didn't seem to want to stop.

I couldn't put my finger on why I was feeling so sick. But it could be because of exams and the stress of school ending so I pushed it aside.

I walk in through my front door and was immediately greeted with a disgusting smell. I turn the corner walking into the kitchen where the smell only got worse.

I covered my nose dropped my bag to the floor and ran to the bathroom. Whatever my mum was making did not seem appetizing at all. The bathroom door crept open.

"Lia?" I didn't lift my head but I could tell it was Bee. She closed the door behind her and sat beside me.

"I'm fine" That was not as believable as I would have liked it to be since I was still puking. Bee rubbed my back and it was quiet for a while.

"Lia? I know you don't wanna hear this but have you ever thought that the reason you're so sick is that maybe you're pregnant?" She whispered.

The room fell silent as I was processing what she had just said. I shoot my head up to look at her. My eyes popped out of my head and my head was spinning like crazy.

"Are you out of your mind Beatrice?," I whisper yelled at her wiping my mouth flushing the toilet. She sat there and stared at me and didn't say anything which only made things worse.

"I am not pregnant... why would you say that to me?" I am beyond pissed at her for bringing that up. I can't be pregnant that's absurd.

"It makes sense. After ya know 'doing it' with Tom. Twice might I add, That you're feeling sick...?" she shrugged. I shook my head not wanting to believe what she was trying to tell me.

"You're insane if you think I'm pregnant okay. I can't be pregnant, I'm not... it's just stress and stuff right? I'm not." I try and convince myself more so than Bee.

"When was your last period?" She asked. I shook my head ignoring her.

"Stress... It's JUST STRESS"

"Sure ok if that's what you wanna tell yourself" she stood up lending out of hand for me to take. She helped me up and we walked out of the bathroom. I stopped her before we entered the kitchen.

"Can you please tell my mum to make something else, whatever she's making is making me feel nauseous..." Bee looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"That doesn't mean I'm pregnant" I whisper at her.

"I'm not telling your mom to make something else... she's scary" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes. Trying to plead with her. I would tell my mum myself but I know she wouldn't buy it and my mum would listen to Bee.

"You owe me for after the party come on Bee please my mum loves you" I begged, she rubbed her face groaning at me.

"Fine, okay" she turned her back at me mumbling words I could clearly hear. "I hate you, I hate you"

I rubbed her shoulders and lightly pushed her into the kitchen making Bee turn her head to me immediately giving me a death glare. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up to encourage her.
***

"Uh? Mrs. Davis..." Mrs. Davis turned around stopping her movements. Bee gulped and tried to wipe her sweaty hands off on her shirt.

"Yes, dear?" Bee took a big breath walking forwards slowly. Her heart a mile a minute. She didn't know why she was so nervous she was at the Davis's house all the time before she moved. If she wasn't at her house she was here.