•27•*

*Warning: Harassment /Mentions of rape*

As we make our way back to our table I see Tom sitting there waiting. I smile to myself watching him look around the room. Slightly fidgeting in his seat. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He tensed up and when we saw me out of the corner of his eyes he immediately relaxed.

"Hey, where'd you go?" I ask taking a seat beside him. Tracing my fingers along his shoulders.

"Oh, I tried to find the bathroom..." I laughed, Bee took a seat beside me.

"It's like being in a maze..." he whispered.

"Well did you find it?" I asked assuming. He nodded

"Yeah took me a while... but I found it" I shook my head and leaned forward pecking his lips. All three of us talked for a while till Bee jumped out of her chair kicking it back.

"Jeez..." I scoot back into Tom as Bee fixes her hair and darts her eyes around the room.

"The cute guy that's been staring at me all night is looking at me I'll be back" she smiled and dashed away. Tom and I both laugh.

Tom wraps his arms around my torso and I lean back into his chest. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I tilt my head to look at him.

"Stop looking at my boobs" I shove Tom slightly. He pulled me back into him. He smiled kissing my collarbone.

"I'm not" I rest my head on his shoulder and he continues to kiss up my shoulder nearing my neck.

"Liar you are" I roll my eyes. I felt his smirk on my skin.

"It's not my fault their pretty fucking great" Tom kissed my cheek. I pull away from Tom's hold on me and I lean back in my own chair.

"I heard people say foods ready want me to grab you some?" He asked. My cheeks perk up and I nod.

"Yes please" I drag out the last word and Tom licked his lips and stared at me. I raised my brow at him.

"What?" Tom swiped his tongue over his teeth and shook his head. I felt butterflies form in my stomach. The way he was making me feel was making me dizzy. My heart was pounding out of my chest. The little things he did only made me fall harder for him.

"Nothing" he smiled and got up. 

After waiting for a while Tom comes back with two plates of food. He placed it in front of me. It looked amazing but the moment I smelt it I felt nauseous. I cover my nose and push the food away feeling like I was about to gag. Tom looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"This food smells disgusting..." I choke out. Tom looks at me puzzled and grabs the plate of food to smell it.

"It smells fine?" I look at him displeased.

"Are you joking that literally makes me want to puke?" My stomach started to turn and I started to feel sick. Tom immediately moved the plate away from me.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'll get you something else-" I cut him of holding his shoulders so he wouldn't walk away.

"No I'm sorry it's ok I'll get something it's fine" I gave him a weak smile but he didn't seem to buy it. He grabbed my hands and kissed them.

"Don't worry about it wait here" he let go of my hands and walked back in the direction of where the food was.

I discarded my chair and stood where I was swaying lightly on the heels of my feet. Basking in the music. I was really pleased with how well the band was playing. And how everything was going. I soon felt arms wrap around my torso? I was surprised Tom was back so soon. I have quickly turned around.